Awoo.

Possible IDW crossovers

Leebo4

On 12/31/2019 at 11:24 AM, Sonario said:

I was joking, hence "fite me".

How about Godzillla? IDW's done Godzillla comics before, and after Legendary's done, they could pick him back up later. Crossing Godzilla with Sonic would be something new compared to the usual heroes and villains collaborating thing like Megaman. I could imagine Eggman unleashing him into the world, trying to exploit him and failing, resulting in Sonic and co having to stop his reign of terror and wanton destruction. Godzilla's themes would also mesh well with the current depressing, dramatic tone of IDW Sonic.

I dont think they go the depressing route but they play up both series themes of environmentalism. Also everyone one gets a assigned kaiju friend.

Totally would read sonic and Godzilla slap eggman and mechagotzillas shit for polluting. 4 parter

52 minutes ago, lulzers said:

That would be awesome!

Going back to G.I. Joe, I imagine there would be a lot of scenes between the Joes and G.U.N. With both sides pointing out the similarities between the United States and United Federation respectively.

Not to mention Eggman would form an alliance with Cobra. (Though I imagine he would find some of their tactics a little too extreme for his tastes)

I don't think gun gets mentioned at all. They are a non entity in sonic right now. At most sonic, shadow or rouge say "this reminds me of G.U.N and that's all you get. But sonic characters would hang out with Joe's and that's worth it. Always here for the ninjas

On 12/28/2019 at 2:33 AM, Rosaleia said:

Probably the same way Equestria Girls did. With Twilight going to other worlds and taking the form of the predominate creatures of that place. So, she'd look more like a "Mobian" looking pony (Don't care, still using that word, SEGA) Where there may or may not also be Mobian variations of the other ponies as well depending on the nature of the story and the writers want it to be told. This would also perhaps be a prequel to her becoming Princess of Equestria. With her final trial perhaps making peace with creatures from other worlds that may have been previously sealed away. I hear Gen 5 will be dealing with this concept in more detail than Gen 4 however, so it might work better in that incarnation. But I think it could work either way.

Personally, I feel like if done right it could work very well. And one of the things I'd like about a Sonic/MLP crossover is that it can have action, but would by design, be forced to explore dynamics of the characters. I found crossovers that focused only on action such as Worlds Unite/Collide boring as hell because there was nothing about the way most characters interacted that made much of a lasting impression on me. They just hamfisted two characters or various franchises together for fanservice and little substance.

You get it. Would be interesting to see folks interact. There's value you in crossovers that let you explore who the characters are around new people and with new experiences. And I think sonic could actually learn a thing or two from mlp as a brand about balance and accepting new demos as potential customers instead of rigidly sticking to one to the degree things become stagnant. There's a lot of potential

Also bonus

N I G H T M A R E

S H A D O W

37 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

I dont think they go the depressing route but they play up both series themes of environmentalism. Also everyone one gets a assigned kaiju friend.

Totally would read sonic and Godzilla slap eggman and mechagotzillas shit for polluting. 4 parter

That would work with the Legendary or other heroic incarnations of Godzilla. but I'm thinking something along the lines of a more monstrous Godzilla to take over as the main threat. The comic seems to be enjoy its grimdark tones so a destructive Godzilla in the vein of 1954, Shin or Heisei would fit better for it IMO. You'd need less monsters that way too, just Godzilla would be enough.

Then again, it would definitely be crazy to see a Mechagodzilla piloted by Eggman with the doctor's visage (huge metal mustache and all) pasted onto its face. And if the Legendary incarnation could be used, the enviornmental angle would be perfect considering he's played up as the guardian of nature. Though Godzilla wouldn't be nearly as careful or considerate of collateral damage as the Sonic crew.

Been thinking about this for a while and, up until they decided to go all out with this Metal Virus business, I was imagining a major event where a handful of the Sonic cast is sent across different dimensions [Sonic X-style] by another one of Eggman's schemes, rather than everyone in one place. 

Sonic (plus Amy) & The Transformers - Sonic is always bustin robots, so this is perfect, especially if Metal Sonic is included. Amy would join them amd team up with Arcee. 

Shadow (plus Tails) & GI Joe - I got nothin. But Shadow agaist Storm Shadow would be nice. Tails would help the Joes with his gadgets, and Cobra could be interested in Shadow for their malicious goals. 

TMNT & Knuckles (plus Tangle) - Not sure about the dynamic on this one, but Raph and Knux would make a good pair. Tangle could join them as well. 

Cream (plus Blaze and Whisper) x My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - with FIM's story "continuing" in comic form, these Sonic characters would be perfect for this crossover. Cream, obviously and doesn't need explanation, Blaze has been slowly being friends with the cast, and Whisper is trying to break out of her shell since her tragic past and recent team up with Tangle. And Friendship plays a key part in almost everything in MLP, especially saving the world. 

Finish the event up with a single issue where everyone reunites (bringing along a single character from each IDW world), to defeat Eggman. 

• Chuckle 1

2 hours ago, Sir Tinstripe said:

& Knuckles

Only this one has the Sonic characters mentioned second. I see what you did there.

Jokes aside though, The idea seems pretty cool. Quite a grand event.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:05 AM, Sir Tinstripe said:

Been thinking about this for a while and, up until they decided to go all out with this Metal Virus business, I was imagining a major event where a handful of the Sonic cast is sent across different dimensions [Sonic X-style] by another one of Eggman's schemes, rather than everyone in one place. 

Sonic (plus Amy) & The Transformers - Sonic is always bustin robots, so this is perfect, especially if Metal Sonic is included. Amy would join them amd team up with Arcee. 

Shadow (plus Tails) & GI Joe - I got nothin. But Shadow agaist Storm Shadow would be nice. Tails would help the Joes with his gadgets, and Cobra could be interested in Shadow for their malicious goals. 

TMNT & Knuckles (plus Tangle) - Not sure about the dynamic on this one, but Raph and Knux would make a good pair. Tangle could join them as well. 

Cream (plus Blaze and Whisper) x My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - with FIM's story "continuing" in comic form, these Sonic characters would be perfect for this crossover. Cream, obviously and doesn't need explanation, Blaze has been slowly being friends with the cast, and Whisper is trying to break out of her shell since her tragic past and recent team up with Tangle. And Friendship plays a key part in almost everything in MLP, especially saving the world. 

Finish the event up with a single issue where everyone reunites (bringing along a single character from each IDW world), to defeat Eggman. 

I guess my only thing with this is, it makes the story too Sonic-centric and would take too many issues from the IDW Sonic comic. it might be a good idea to see how Sonic does with a crossover from one franchise between moving on to more. Maybe make a series called "IDW Heroes" or "IDW All-Stars" or something.

I'd probably start with a Sonic/MLP crossover, if only because it feels like you'd get more bang for your buck and thats the most popular concept throughout the fandoms.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:18 AM, Shadowlax said:

I think my main issue with this kind of setup is again, it feels like there's a lot of action but no heart into it. What makes Sonic characters interacting with Godzilla worthwhile and interesting? Anyone can draw a picture of Sonic and Godzilla trashing Eggman's factories on deviantart or twitter. But how do you make people more excited to see more? Similarly to World's Collide, if you rely solely on action alone, the premise will get stale fast.

So, here is what I propose. Rather than make this about Sonic and Godzilla fighting Eggman, we can make this more of an initial Sonic vs. Godzilla story. Where perhaps Eggman roboticizes Godzilla and enslaves him to work for him. And upon researching this new threat, Tails uncovers the truth that Godzilla is actually an organic animal.

Assuming this crossover has multiple facets, Fluttershy would urge the heroes NOT to kill him and to instead try and find a way to save him. Its also possible that, she and Spike can understand what the creature is saying, and that its clearly distressed. Meanwhile Shadow and Twilight have a moral dilemma because Shadow would rather just kill him to preserve the greater good, while Twilight is more inclined to listening to what Fluttershy has to say; chastising the fact he's willing to kill an innocent creature who clearly wants help without at least trying, to act without violence. With Sonic obviously taking Twilight's side and backing her up on this. Only for Shadow, whose resolve may have temporarily wavered upon her words, to snap back in anger after hearing Sonic's interjection by reminding him Robotnik's a problem to this creature and everyone else because he didn't kill him when he told him to.

So in the end, we might have Sonic, Spike and Fluttershy (with maybe more of the Mane 6) attempting to distract Godzilla long enough for Twilight and Tails to work both a spell and some technical work that can stop it. With perhaps Sonic coming into conflict yet again for his beliefs as he sees the animal suffering and more people, including teammates getting hurt. Perhaps Fluttershy can remind him the importance of exuding mercy and kindness onto others? And Twilight and Tails vs. Shadow and Team Dark, as Shadow attempts to take things in his own hands...

I don't think gun gets mentioned at all. They are a non entity in sonic right now. At most sonic, shadow or rouge say "this reminds me of G.U.N and that's all you get. But sonic characters would hang out with Joe's and that's worth it. Always here for the ninjas

You get it. Would be interesting to see folks interact. There's value you in crossovers that let you explore who the characters are around new people and with new experiences. And I think sonic could actually learn a thing or two from mlp as a brand about balance and accepting new demos as potential customers instead of rigidly sticking to one to the degree things become stagnant. There's a lot of potential

Also bonus

what's going to make you excited to see more?it might be interesting if Eggman tried to utilize Godzilla, and it was ironically up to Fluttershy to stop him.

That and, because of Equestria Girls there's a lot more wiggle room to approach the concept of a crossover. You could make the other mane 6 already part of Sonic's World without looking for an excuse to add all of them in at once or something.

N I G H T M A R E

S H A D O W

That would be an interesting idea! I imagine his quills would become whispy ... Like a black flame, almost like King Sombra with larger claws. And the skin on his muzzle and ears perhaps being a desaturated, pale grayish color. I'd have to experiment with design.

But in any case, I thought I'd draw Mobian Twilight for you guys.

1858069882_MobianTwilight2.thumb.png.3591de75abf1fa87799b92071764d93a.png

I gave her a more pronounced neck because she's a horse, and, similarly to a giraffe, it'd look weird on her without one. Her outfit is largely inspired by things she previously wore in Equestria Girls, alongside some of of Sci-Twi's clothes. Still trying to think of what clothes accessories to add on Spike though, so I'm open to suggestions. I imagine proportion-wise he's similar to Tails or Charmy.

9 hours ago, Rosaleia said:

I guess my only thing with this is, it makes the story too Sonic-centric and would take too many issues from the IDW Sonic comic. it might be a good idea to see how Sonic does with a crossover from one franchise between moving on to more. Maybe make a series called "IDW Heroes" or "IDW All-Stars" or something.

Well it could work the same way as the 2015 version of Marvel's Secret Wars; they don't have to take over the whole Sonic main comic for several months. Just the Prologue and Finale/Epilogue issues, while in the two issues between, the remaining character handle things.

The respective comics (MLP, TMNT, etc) the characters are sent to can last only 3-4 issues all running simultaneously.

I would prefer no crossovers. Let's focus instead on the world of Sonic now, because I want good adventures in the world of Sonic after the metal crisis.

20 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

I would prefer no crossovers. Let's focus instead on the world of Sonic now, because I want good adventures in the world of Sonic after the metal crisis.

Who says it has to be something that's done right away? Or can't be something excluded into something standalone like a crossover special, though? Archie Sonic routinely used to come out with Sonic Super Specials. It could be something thats its own separate comic the way Sonic Universe was, without interrupting the main book.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:16 PM, Rosaleia said:

I'd probably start with a Sonic/MLP crossover, if only because it feels like you'd get more bang for your buck and thats the most popular concept throughout the fandoms.

I think my main issue with this kind of setup is again, it feels like there's a lot of action but no heart into it. What makes Sonic characters interacting with Godzilla worthwhile and interesting? Anyone can draw a picture of Sonic and Godzilla trashing Eggman's factories on deviantart or twitter. But how do you make people more excited to see more? Similarly to World's Collide, if you rely solely on action alone, the premise will get stale fast.

So, here is what I propose. Rather than make this about Sonic and Godzilla fighting Eggman, we can make this more of an initial Sonic vs. Godzilla story. Where perhaps Eggman roboticizes Godzilla and enslaves him to work for him. And upon researching this new threat, Tails uncovers the truth that Godzilla is actually an organic animal.

Assuming this crossover has multiple facets, Fluttershy would urge the heroes NOT to kill him and to instead try and find a way to save him. Its also possible that, she and Spike can understand what the creature is saying, and that its clearly distressed. Meanwhile Shadow and Twilight have a moral dilemma because Shadow would rather just kill him to preserve the greater good, while Twilight is more inclined to listening to what Fluttershy has to say; chastising the fact he's willing to kill an innocent creature who clearly wants help without at least trying, to act without violence. With Sonic obviously taking Twilight's side and backing her up on this. Only for Shadow, whose resolve may have temporarily wavered upon her words, to snap back in anger after hearing Sonic's interjection by reminding him Robotnik's a problem to this creature and everyone else because he didn't kill him when he told him to.

So in the end, we might have Sonic, Spike and Fluttershy (with maybe more of the Mane 6) attempting to distract Godzilla long enough for Twilight and Tails to work both a spell and some technical work that can stop it. With perhaps Sonic coming into conflict yet again for his beliefs as he sees the animal suffering and more people, including teammates getting hurt. Perhaps Fluttershy can remind him the importance of exuding mercy and kindness onto others? And Twilight and Tails vs. Shadow and Team Dark, as Shadow attempts to take things in his own hands...

what's going to make you excited to see more?it might be interesting if Eggman tried to utilize Godzilla, and it was ironically up to Fluttershy to stop him.

That and, because of Equestria Girls there's a lot more wiggle room to approach the concept of a crossover. You could make the other mane 6 already part of Sonic's World without looking for an excuse to add all of them in at once or something.

That would be an interesting idea! I imagine his quills would become whispy ... Like a black flame, almost like King Sombra with larger claws. And the skin on his muzzle and ears perhaps being a desaturated, pale grayish color. I'd have to experiment with design.

But in any case, I thought I'd draw Mobian Twilight for you guys.

1858069882_MobianTwilight2.thumb.png.3591de75abf1fa87799b92071764d93a.png

I gave her a more pronounced neck because she's a horse, and, similarly to a giraffe, it'd look weird on her without one. Her outfit is largely inspired by things she previously wore in Equestria Girls, alongside some of of Sci-Twi's clothes. Still trying to think of what clothes accessories to add on Spike though, so I'm open to suggestions. I imagine proportion-wise he's similar to Tails or Charmy.

That's a good twilight. You did a fantastic job, though as cleche as this sounds, I always kinda imagined anthro twilight with a science coat at all times. As far as spike goes, hmm It depends what you want because are you following the sonic rules of guys don't wear much clothes or no? Because if you aren't following that rule I have an idea.

As for N.Shadow. That's a cool idea dark and whispy. The idea I had is that it would make him look like a demon, well more like one anyway.

21 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Again I want to bring up any crossovers would be their own miniseries. You wouldn't have to read them unless you want to. 

I rrrrrreally don't care for crossovers, but if it's bonus miniseries that adds money/attention to franchise, then why not.
(But other than that  the only crossover I want to see is Doctor Who and Scooby Doo.)

1) TMNT:
Obvious candidate, even if IDW turtles are a little too realistic for Sonic.
I know what would be best plot: Battle Nexus. It's basically pocked dimension where champions from different world come to compete. Perfect for self-contained story with 'freaks' like Sonic to show up. Could be fun, if writers figure out how Sonic won't crush turtles with his powers. Might have to go with 'vanilla' version of turtles.

(Also, Sonic would have hard time adapting, but Chaotix would work AMAZINGLY in this world.)

2) Transformers
Aaaand opposite problem. Sonic friends are a bit small. My solution? Headmasters. Fusion between machine and ma... mobian. And maybe headmastering with mobian gives robot super power. Again, considering tone clash, it may has to be team-up with 'vanilla' G1 transformers, rahther than current continuity.

3) Ghostbusters
I don't care for Ghostbusters, but they good in crossovers, thanks to science bubble. "oh no, ghosts. You can't damage it with punching. Science talk, use our gear, NOW you can damage it by punching." And everyone's happy. Plus, we could finally see King Boom Boo in comic.

4) My Little Pony
Only crossovers that I would be genuinely somewhat interested. Art style is easiest to combine. Many colorful characters on both sides to play with. It would have to be less violent than most Sonic stories, but you know what? I wouldn't mind one bit. Skipping 4-parts of 'hero VS hero' would be plus in my book.

5) Other
- Usagi would ironically be easier than TMNT, since he lives in Furry World and sometimes fights magic, so superpowers don't give Sonic too much of the edge over him.
- GI Joe... not really. Only if Sonic would be alone and gets hunted accidentally by Joes, kinda like movie will look like.
- Power Rangers(w/Boom) : Well if turtles are doing it now, in theory Sonic could later. He even looks like some of monsters they fight (if he was a little larger), so plot writer itself.
(Also, image Eggman stealing Mega Zord and putting his face on top of it. GLORIOUS)

11 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

That's a good twilight. You did a fantastic job, though as cleche as this sounds, I always kinda imagined anthro twilight with a science coat at all times. As far as spike goes, hmm It depends what you want because are you following the sonic rules of guys don't wear much clothes or no? Because if you aren't following that rule I have an idea.

As for N.Shadow. That's a cool idea dark and whispy. The idea I had is that it would make him look like a demon, well more like one anyway.

I'll probably make an alternate design with Twilight in a labcoat she may occasionally use, but I feel like she wouldn't realistically wear it right away for a couple reasons. From a stylistic standpoint, it doesn't reflect the magic aspect of her design as well, and from a logical standpoint, she wouldn't want to reveal too much about herself, like her skillset to people, without knowing their intentions first. Hence why she also doesn't have her horn or wings in this design either, because, she's made an effort to ensure they're both magically hidden. I kind of feel like between all those people stealing and/or abusing Equestrian magic in EG, she'd learn to know better, hence a less assuming outfit better designed more for blending in.

Meanwhile, I don't see Spike wearing TOO much. Maybe not something like pants or anything like that, but some upper-body clothing and accessories as well as shoes might work. As Twilight's assistant, I could maybe see him maybe wearing or taking something practical with him like a backpack that carries their essentials, at least. With maybe a jacket and some shoes to keep him warm in prolonged cold . I like the idea that reptiles such as Vector, Godzilla and Spike would have a weakness for freezing temperatures. They're not rendered immobile, but their energy and thus ability ranges are stunted, because just like real reptiles they get sluggish quicker. So I thought about Spike being equipped with clothing that helps maintain his body temperature just in case. But I'm open to more ideas and suggestions.

As for Shadow, I'd probably make his design a bit more based on his prototype.

protoshadow.thumb.jpg.02d7a3842a07c9774d27e48a54af62b2.jpg

Not a fan of the loud McDonald's esque usage of red/white/yellow here, but I like how desaturated the muzzle looks in these with the black fur. I think the quills should turn to a whispy and smoke-like texture. His body might also shift a bit in its appearance to look a bit more like Mephiles, but that might go against the more smoky, almost flammable look he's got going on with the quills. Part of my idea for Nightmare Shadow, is that he can LITERALLY move/materialize through the shadows, and becomes stronger at night. When the night falls, he can pretty much go full Shikamaru from Naruto and control the shadows and any person in his range of control. In contrast he has a weakness to intense light and can be deflected to a degree with magic. His body can melt in the the shade and become one with it, and you wouldn't know where he's moving until its too late. Characters like Tails, Rarity and Twilight however, might have an easier time reading his movements through magic and handheld devices, tracking his energy, but its also a matter of being able to do so at the speed he can travel. And I'd imagine he's pretty fast.

But what would make Shadow fall victim to something like that's the question, though. I think the IDW comics tried touching on this concept more with Nightmare Rarity?

EDIT: I should probably also add that certain IPs like Ghostbusters, TMNT, G.I JOE, etc. that exist in modern earth could probably just count as parts of one world, rather than separate entities as well as the place of Eggman's origin. And I'm sure G.I Joe would probably be a little easier to tie into organizations such as G.U.N, if nothing else as an affiliate.

Edited by Rosaleia
Added some new ideas

2 hours ago, Rosaleia said:

I'll probably make an alternate design with Twilight in a labcoat she may occasionally use, but I feel like she wouldn't realistically wear it right away for a couple reasons. From a stylistic standpoint, it doesn't reflect the magic aspect of her design as well, and from a logical standpoint, she wouldn't want to reveal too much about herself, like her skillset to people, without knowing their intentions first. Hence why she also doesn't have her horn or wings in this design either, because, she's made an effort to ensure they're both magically hidden. I kind of feel like between all those people stealing and/or abusing Equestrian magic in EG, she'd learn to know better, hence a less assuming outfit better designed more for blending in.

I maybe comig at this from an entirely different perspective than you. I was thinking about it purely from a design stand point, for me she's just wearing it all the time because of her design. At least in my head the princesses would wear dresses But instead of a dress she would be wearing a labcoat it would indicate what she's about and also play into simularities to those who came before her. At least in my brain she isn't trying to hide, she accessed the sonic world for help. Which brings our heroes to the world. Sorry I kinda have a very , capcom-ey take on designs due to just my influence sphere. So i'm like " where what you are on your sleeve and make it a cool design "

Meanwhile, I don't see Spike wearing TOO much. Maybe not something like pants or anything like that, but some upper-body clothing and accessories as well as shoes might work. As Twilight's assistant, I could maybe see him maybe wearing or taking something practical with him like a backpack that carries their essentials, at least. With maybe a jacket and some shoes to keep him warm in prolonged cold . I like the idea that reptiles such as Vector, Godzilla and Spike would have a weakness for freezing temperatures. They're not rendered immobile, but their energy and thus ability ranges are stunted, because just like real reptiles they get sluggish quicker. So I thought about Spike being equipped with clothing that helps maintain his body temperature just in case. But I'm open to more ideas and suggestions.

If i'm going with your take, kind of like a cloak with twilights insignia on it. Like a fancy one, makes him look kinda like a knight but not quite because he's not one. Or if I may borrow a design element from granblue of all things.Like a hoodie situation that has bits of armor on it.

As for Shadow, I'd probably make his design a bit more based on his prototype.

protoshadow.thumb.jpg.02d7a3842a07c9774d27e48a54af62b2.jpg

Not a fan of the loud McDonald's esque usage of red/white/yellow here, but I like how desaturated the muzzle looks in these with the black fur. I think the quills should turn to a whispy and smoke-like texture. His body might also shift a bit in its appearance to look a bit more like Mephiles, but that might go against the more smoky, almost flammable look he's got going on with the quills. Part of my idea for Nightmare Shadow, is that he can LITERALLY move/materialize through the shadows, and becomes stronger at night. When the night falls, he can pretty much go full Shikamaru from Naruto and control the shadows and any person in his range of control. In contrast he has a weakness to intense light and can be deflected to a degree with magic. His body can melt in the the shade and become one with it, and you wouldn't know where he's moving until its too late. Characters like Tails, Rarity and Twilight however, might have an easier time reading his movements through magic and handheld devices, tracking his energy, but its also a matter of being able to do so at the speed he can travel. And I'd imagine he's pretty fast.

But what would make Shadow fall victim to something like that's the question, though. I think the IDW comics tried touching on this concept more with Nightmare Rarity?

Interesting. I didn't think of the prototype design. Though I think , shadow's design personally is plenty demonic enough. What I think I would do is make his quill's longer and stick up more, curve his ears a bit so they look like horns. And instead of making him just whispy, make him a bit more cosmic looking. To me nightmare moon or just luna and celestia in general despite the playful nature of the series are essentially cosmic entities. And I feel like with shadow's space time powers that would be played up. Like there would be dark his body where his design has no defined features besides the outline like say for example his hands. But there would be this moving texture of space and stars moving throuout them like celestia and luna's manes. Maybe you could combine the whipsyness with that, like a cosmic whispyness.

As for how he would fall victim. Shadow is catnip. I dunno if you read the comic's but IIRC the nightmare moon even though its luna's dark personality can manifest itself and leave her body. It possessed rarity one time.  Shadow is the super powerful guy that can warp time and space with so much anger and baggage about who he is and what he could be. He's catnip for nightmare moon, and I can see from the moment he walked into their world he would be on her radar. That said I don't think he would fall victim...per say. Shadow has the extreme strength of will thing and I can totally see after struggling with it and possibly even being a boss fight. Shadow eventually controls it, and beating some bad guy with it. Before parting ways at the end of the story unable to make shadow her thrall. Much to the confusion of the MLP characters. And all the sonic characters kinda thinks its normal. They could even play it up as a joke.

EDIT: I should probably also add that certain IPs like Ghostbusters, TMNT, G.I JOE, etc. that exist in modern earth could probably just count as parts of one world, rather than separate entities as well as the place of Eggman's origin. And I'm sure G.I Joe would probably be a little easier to tie into organizations such as G.U.N, if nothing else as an affiliate.

I know folks would hate this but I can just see sonic esque TMNT existing in sonic land. Or in human land but with sonic -ey proportions

2 hours ago, Panda Claus said:

How is it nobody has mentioned the most obvious one of all?

Hide contents

Disney’s Tangled & Whisper

Hire this person

23 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

- Power Rangers(w/Boom) : Well if turtles are doing it now, in theory Sonic could later. He even looks like some of monsters they fight (if he was a little larger), so plot writer itself.
(Also, image Eggman stealing Mega Zord and putting his face on top of it. GLORIOUS)

All of this is why this needs to happen. Although sadly the "He looks like a monster" thing is the excuse given in the TMNT crossover for the obligated fight. Still not a bad excuse better than most crossover misunderstandings.

Get Ryan Parrot and Ian to co-write it so the voices of each character match and it'd be a dream come true for me specifically. XD

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, SBR2 said:

All of this is why this needs to happen. Although sadly the "He looks like a monster" thing is the excuse given in the TMNT crossover for the obligated fight. Still not a bad excuse better than most crossover misunderstandings.

Get Ryan Parrot and Ian to co-write it so the voices of each character match and it'd be a dream come true for me specifically. XD

I can see Tails and Tangle really getting into the Ranger spirit (Tangle really going a bit crazy for it).

Whisper, not so much, but eventually warming to it.