Awoo.

Night of The Living Tails Doll - Live Action Sonic Themed B-Movie

Badnik Mechanic

So for this years Halloween I wanted to make something a little different, I decided to make a live action spooky short movie. 

Night of the Living Tails Doll starts off as a typical youtube unboxing video, but then as the sun goes down, the plush comes to live and looks for it's next victim. 

This is the first time I've attempted to make a short film like this, normally I just film 'presenting' style hence why the lighting isn't amazing at one point.

The short was filmed over a number of nights during October and 1 week in September for the daytime scenes.

In terms of production values (LOL!), I more or less filmed every scene on my own, there are 1 or 2 shots where I had to ask a 2nd person to either hold a light or move the camera where it was impossible for me to do so without building some elaborate contraption to pull off the intended effect.

So I hope you enjoy this, and hey it's a live action Sonic movie that you don't have to pay for!

• Thumbs Up 3