Awoo.

Noob Sound Designer Is Looking For Suggestions!

Dory the Dork

Hello, I'm Dory. I'm pretty new here! Recently I've been having fun learning how to use GarageBand to make songs. I guess I'll get straight to the point: I don't know what I feel like making, so I'm turning to you for suggestions! Is there a Sonic song that you think would be cool if someone remixed it in a different style? Or do you know someone making a project who needs some original compositions? 

I'm still a noob, and so far I only know how to use soundfonts. What I've been doing is taking Sonic Unleashed songs and rebuilding them using the Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver soundfont, since those are two of my all-time favorite soundtracks. I've uploaded my remixes to YouTube, so I can share the link if anyone is interested in hearing what I'm capable of at this point.

I hope everyone is having a good day. c:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dory the Dork

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic