Awoo.

Share your Sonic the Hedgehog fanart (no shipping or furry no offence if you are a furry just sayin)

ToxicWater

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToxicWater

• Zaysho

• Sean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there, just leaving a note that the Showcase forum is meant for one's own work so you may want to reconsider the thread title and what you want to do with it.

4 hours ago, Zaysho said:

Hey there, just leaving a note that the Showcase forum is meant for one's own work so you may want to reconsider the thread title and what you want to do with it.

i made a new forum for my own art. but is there a place where i can post stuff like this?

12 minutes ago, ToxicWater said:

i made a new forum for my own art. but is there a place where i can post stuff like this?

Members can make their own threads for their art, there isn't a general topic where everyone posts their stuff.

Since I see that you've made a separate topic, there's no need to have this one open anymore.

• The topic was locked