Awoo.

Insert Disk #1 Error in Sonic Riders PC

Kirito39

After getting Sonic Riders on PC I tried launching Sonic Riders through the launcher and it just said "Please insert disk #1". I have a disk 1 but it's not hard one it's the soft disk. Please let me know how I can fix this thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shdowhunt60

• Mark_The_Dephiles

• Nintenboi

• Kirito39

Super late for this, but with older PC games a useful resource to consult is the PCGamingwiki for any compatability issues.

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sonic_Riders

Unfortunately the retail version of Sonic Rider for the PC uses SafeDisk DRM, which Microsoft labeled a security risk back with Windows Vista and will no longer run it. If you want to run Sonic Riders on PC, your options are basically either to grab a Gamecube version and running it on Dolphin or to find the Sonic PC Collection which has retail releases of Sonic Riders and other Sonic games without any DRM.