Awoo.

YouTube COOPA New Rules

SonicXtremeMania

I wonder what happen to Channel Awesome, Cinemassacre, Angry Joe, and other channels if COOPA wins to ruin YouTube's lifes. Is everyone is getting a real job like Best Buy, Chuck E. Cheese's or Dave and Buster's? Everyone? Anyways, if YouTube loses everything, so I can't watch POV rides at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Six Flags, Tokyo Disneyland, Universal Studios parks, etc....and watching NJ Transit trains on YouTube because I live in New Jersey. IS THIS THE END OF YOUTUBE? OR NOT? I'M SO FUCKING SCARED ABOUT THIS ONE. WHYYY?!!! I hope COOPA ends before December 6th or I'll go freaking out now and lose my account soon or having a heart attack. FUUUUUUUUUU----

• The topic was locked

We technically do have a topic in this already. 

I would also like to point out this is not a constructive post to talk about the subject, so please be more mindful about your posting and maybe consider doing some more research so you can actually articulate what you're saying. Posts like this are just incoherent and spammy.

• Thumbs Up 3