Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

I've become quite attached to this basic one we have now. Most people generally have a hard time getting detached from their layouts.

Unfortunately, we all knew this design wasn't going to last. Even if we wanted to keep it, it'd be next to impossible -- the next version of IPB is designed much differently to this version (IPB 2).

I CAN FEEL IT COMING THE BEGINNING OF THE TWIST~

The new layout is gonna be THE sm3x.

Nice warn level as well. What illegalities have you been performing?

We are having a gladiator arena battle to fight for admin positions. That is how we fight, yo!

Dreadknux is not wounded enough, he is a threat! D=

The new forum is pretty sexy, you should look forward to it if not doing so already.

• Thumbs Up 1

I upgraded my forum to IPB 3 about 3 weeks ago, and I'm telling you the update is fantastic. Can't wait for SSMB to be upgraded too! =D

It looks nice and a return to form, but I must ask...

WHY is it that you're warned? Who could of even warned you? Or is that the default for no warnings, in which case why is the bar out a little, and with that, would it even be possible to go into the negatives for warnings?

Or do we all just get a warning for signing up? Like a "Bewhere, turn back!" type of thing?

Dread was warned because he was a bad boy and the mods decided he deserved a spanking. That is all you need to know <3

Dread was warned because he was a bad boy and the mods decided he deserved a spanking. That is all you need to know <3

Won't keep me from fantasizing. ;D

EDIT: D'aawwwww, now I can't fantasize with the knowing and knowledge. Ignorance is bliss. -w-

But still, looks good. Still though, I've come to like the white snowy appearance with a Sonic Riders Zero Gravity banner of all things lurking above to have Sonic grin at me and Jet peeking out staring with spite at my very existence. Staring... Always staring...

Ah well, I won't miss it too much. Onto blue and cool.

Edited by Rice Golem

congrats on reaturning the skin, we may get em all back and possibly more. I still remember the Dundee skin for vector, 2 tails for tails, and Pumpkin Hill for the Halloween =) perhaps we can have new ones like Royal Whiskers for a Blaze Skin, Under Pale moonlight for Werehog XD

"Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue."

The new look's awesome Dread, can't wait to see it in action.

Edited by Ferno