Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

Some "Oil n' Rum" skin came out (don't know when but it's out to use now) and I can now continue to view SSMB as normal. Love the orangy skin. <333 (And it doesn't hurt my eyes!)

Little graphix quibble regarding the Whiskers skin; the text above the forum that says:

=SSMB= · The Sonic Stadium · SSMB & Network Announcements · Donate · Rules · New Content · Help

...in said skin the text is brown on a brown-yellow zig-zag background, and as such is almost wholly illegible, in my browser at least. Any chance of a change to something more contrast-y? Maybe a festive white, to go with the cyborg pirate's moustache? ;)

I LOVE the design of the Oil n Rum skin. The color choice, the sprites and background all work very well with each other, mainly the banner at the top. Props to the awesome design........... Shadow skin, plz?

Lol, I think people prefer the Oil skin to the Sonic skin generally and that makes me sad ): SONICAL 4EVA!!! <3

• Thumbs Up 1

IP.Board FTW!! :D

But seriously, I agree that the Oil 'n' Rum skin is better to look at. I think Sonical needs to be toned down just a tad.