Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

Fantastic stuff, the new skin truly does look a return to form for SSMB. I'm kinda glad we'll be getting rid of this Riders skin, the background reminds me of the sort of pattern you get when you look into one of those gyroscope things, or something you'd see in a cheesy 70's music video dubbed as 'special effects.' XD

Looks great anyway, nice work!

The best part of this topic is the name of it :)

Dread was warned because he was a bad boy and the mods decided he deserved a spanking. That is all you need to know <3

Great, now the whole gay population (which makes 80%) of this board will have fantasizes. Don't you people have feeling for us heteros too? xD

Anyhow congratulation staff!

Edited by Rave92

Great, now the whole gay population (which makes 80%) of this board will have fantasizes. Don't you people have feeling for us heteros too? xD

I get spanked by Pelly and the other girls on a daily basis, 8D. Does that make you feel better, XD?

The new website suits my sexiness, so thank you, ^_^. I can't wait.

-Blur

Do we have an estimated time of arrival for our new website? As cool as this skin is... I'd rather see some blue.

Well, I can tell you that this morning, it was looking like a week away.

After today, I can tell you that it's going to be much much closer.

one thing before the switch, will there be a "view new posts" button? i heard IPB3 doesnt have one (and from the looks of cult's switch, it doesnt.)

Wow, the staff pr0n forum must be very busy lately! But seriously, the new skin looks very nice, and I'm looking forward to the switch over!

Edited by Kevin

Wow, the staff pr0n forum must be very busy lately!

You have no idea... they're bringing in footage faster than i can edit :P

• Bad Quality Post 1

You have no idea... they're bringing in footage faster than i can edit :P

Don't worry, there are only so many positions that I can pull off for the camera.

• Thumbs Up 1

one thing before the switch, will there be a "view new posts" button? i heard IPB3 doesnt have one (and from the looks of cult's switch, it doesnt.)

It's there, but it's a little different from what you know from IPB2.

Don't worry, there are only so many positions that I can pull off for the camera.

We've been through 50 shoots of different positions for you already! *cries*

• Bad Quality Post 1

I get spanked by Pelly and the other girls on a daily basis, 8D. Does that make you feel better, XD?

The new website suits my sexiness, so thank you, ^_^. I can't wait.

-Blur

No.... now I want to be part of stuff too xD. It's not fair you get all the fun on this forum :).

can you explain alittle more?

Look of IPB 3:

http://forums.invisionpower.com/