Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

So how does the "View New Content" button difference from the "View New Posts" button?

Edited by goku262002

So how does the "View New Content" button difference from the "View New Posts" button?

I thought the IPB2 version was different from what it was (I don't use it) - but after just checking it out they're pretty much the same. There's very few differences, if any.

My mistake.

I'm under the assumption that all of the board data will be transfered over? Or will we have to start from scratch again? :c

Yay. I'm still member 40. :D

And I'm still member 123. I predict for the change to be on... Saturday. My prediction~

(watch how they change the release just out of spite)

I thought the IPB2 version was different from what it was (I don't use it) - but after just checking it out they're pretty much the same. There's very few differences, if any.

My mistake.

Allright as long as it stays the same. cult's didnt work after the switch it shows topics from a month ago as new but doesnt show the recent topics at all.

Unfortunately, we all knew this design wasn't going to last. Even if we wanted to keep it, it'd be next to impossible -- the next version of IPB is designed much differently to this version (IPB 2).

Actually, IPS have ported both the IPB Classic and IP.Board Pro skins to v3, though they're still WIP. If people wanted it, it shouldn't be that hard to do those minor edits you made here. Though it's good to see how you've designed it like the site, I was expecting something like that.

I'm not that used to IPB3 though, stupid sidebar. :o

Edited by SOTI

I propose in advance a special "LOL Sonic" skin for April 1st, starring Down Syndrome Sonic, DO NOT WANT Sonic, PINGAS and Gumball Eyez.

Nice! I missed the old skin, too! =) Glad to see it's back, and glad to see that git Dreadknux get his ass handed to him.

:3 I get the Pelly footage; she was the cameraman, so naturally she was the best to watch, thanks to the hilarious reactions she made when Dread bent over an--

O: nevermind.

There are no girls on this forum :U

Of course, on the Internet too :/.

So when we will we have DA new skin and IPB upgrade?

Edited by Rave92