Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

Since the minute I got home and saw the OFFLINE message, I've been refreshing the browser for 3 hours straight, and my persistence has paid off, and.....

iconhell_violentstarr_jawdrop.gif

That is all.

Now to relearn how to work all these flashy and alien looking buttons.

Because of the new upgrade, I got a whopping collection of Firefox Add-ons that make reading this forum easier. I actually can just scroll down for the next page to give posting a breeze

• Thumbs Up 2

Kudos for the amazing new visuals (I really like it and it must've taken ages to make), but weren't the whole "rate me" thingies going to be put away since it's obviously useless?

Wow, this looks good! I'm impressed. I'm still hiding your sidebar though. :o

Though I'm unsure about reputation, it could be abused, couldn't it?

EDIT: You should look into the resize settings, Pelly's resized screenshot stretched on my 1200x800 screen.

Oh and AIM's gone in Settings. :o

Edited by SOTI
  • Thumbs Up 1

Um quick test. Edit in a moment

EDIT: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. The new skin appears to hate my sig. And I can't edit it to fix it. Otherwise it's lovely!

Seriously. It's new-lining after every image.

Edited by DarkOverord

Groovy. Looks great, and things feel like they're finally back to normal now.

Can't edit my own sig though (except when I use the member look-up tool), and code tags get all screwy when using more than one. But I'm sure this'll be addressed as soon as possible and render my minor complaint here useless and redundant, riiiiight?~ <3

Make sure to check the settings and set them to your preferences. (Although I invite you all to try them all out)

Image is bigger than x .

And new lines after every tag. That's scary >:

Hm. Sorry about the signature thing, guys. Really didn't anticipate that. I'll look into it tomorrow (as it's midnight and I'm tired) and see what's up. No real reason it should be doing that, line breaks indeed. o_O.

Glad you all seem to like the new look though! ^_^ This is just one phase of a 'return to form' for both TSS and SSMB, shall we say. Before you ask, new skins are being made/remade, with a brand new one definitely arriving before next Saturday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't edit my own sig though (except when I use the member look-up tool), and code tags get all screwy when using more than one. But I'm sure this'll be addressed as soon as possible and render my minor complaint here useless and redundant, riiiiight?~ <3

• People still use code tags (I'll fix it either tonight or tomorrow sometime)?
  • The usergroups specify that you should be able to edit your signature. Is anybody else experiencing this?

OMFG, It's new! Burn it, burn it NOW!

:lol:

Seriously tho, it feels sort of wierd. Although that's what I get for getting used to the old grey board. :D

But that does nothing on my mercenary career here on the SSMB.

Hm. Sorry about the signature thing, guys. Really didn't anticipate that. I'll look into it tomorrow (as it's midnight and I'm tired) and see what's up. No real reason it should be doing that, line breaks indeed. o_O.

Glad you all seem to like the new look though! ^_^ This is just one phase of a 'return to form' for both TSS and SSMB, shall we say. Before you ask, new skins are being made/remade, with a brand new one definitely arriving before next Saturday.

Ooooooooh. SSMB's gonna love me :P

Also as I said earlier. I get a image is bigger than x.

Yes. x.

Edited by DarkOverord

Question: what the heck is the Reputation bar for? Is it about how many people like you or something or what?

Holy cow! =O

This is different. But it's also amazing. Nice work!

Also, I'm puzzled by this Twitter button. What does it do exactly?

Question: what the heck is the Reputation bar for? Is it about how many people like you or something or what?

The reputation system is included in every post you make. Users can vote your post up if it's helpful (posts with over 15 positive votes will be 'promoted' to be more noticeable) or vote it down if it's not. The reputation block in your profile shows the grand total of all of these votes.

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't mean the code tag itself, I meant using alignment, italic, etc. I forgot the actual term for them. BBCode?

Anyway, I meant that you can't use two tags at the same time.

see? I tried to use bold and italic right there.

Aside from some bugs, it looks really good. I just find it a bit weird to focus on personally because there is so much blue XD probably doesn't help that I'm tried though.

The reputation system is included in every post you make. Users can vote your post up if it's helpful (posts with over 15 positive votes will be 'promoted' to be more noticeable) or vote it down if it's not. The reputation block in your profile shows the grand total of all of these votes.

I just tried to +1 on your post there but I got a pop-up message saying something like 'Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day' so I can't do anymore but that was my first one ever :huh:

• Thumbs Up 3