Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

The reputation system is included in every post you make. Users can vote your post up if it's helpful (posts with over 15 positive votes will be 'promoted' to be more noticeable) or vote it down if it's not. The reputation block in your profile shows the grand total of all of these votes.

I was going to test it by "up-ing" your post, but it seems the daily quota has been set to zero (at least for me XP;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Reputation system is fixed. You'd think the update process would alter the usergroups accordingly, wouldn't you? XD

Methinks the signature issue might be one in the same. It was.

Edit: Forgot to mention you can only give 20 rep points per 24 hour period, and you can no longer rep your own posts. :)

• Thumbs Up 7

Lookin' good Dread, this skin reminds me of old times, which is a good thing. :lol:

Hope everyone enjoys the new look as much as I do.

EDIT: Yay, my avatar goes with the background again. ^_^ I missed that.

Edited by Ferno

Wow. Looking forward to the post rep system. What's makes it more "noticeable" than a normal post though? Anyway, it's going to be hard adjusting to a tinier frame than normal, but I guess I'll just play around in the options for a while.

We do have a backup now. Right? XD

Wow. Looking forward to the post rep system. What's makes it more "noticeable" than a normal post though? Anyway, it's going to be hard adjusting to a tinier frame than normal, but I guess I'll just play around in the options for a while.

I think it'll change the background colour and whatnot - and if that's the case, it'll cause a bug in the skin that me nor Dreadknux had thought of fixing.

Oh well, we'll see!

We do have a backup now. Right? XD

I'm pretty sure either Dreadknux or B'man made one, yeah. XD

Thanks Dread, the new(old)SSMB along with Needlemouse and the DC anniversary have made these past few days enjoyable despite the crap I'm going through currently.

Sig fixed? Let's test? :3

EDIT: right. I can live with this. Instead of having my sig fit my entire screen :B

Edited by DarkOverord

Users can now edit their signatures again. Unfortunately, image alignment BBcode is still malfunctioning (sorry DarkOverord!).

Thanks for bearing with us, guys. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks Dread, the new(old)SSMB along with Needlemouse and the DC anniversary have made these past few days enjoyable despite the crap I'm going through currently.

No kidding, the forums are finally brimming with activity again, and it's aweshum. =D

The forum of SSMB.......

*Cries*

Thanks so much Dread!!

It's just like in the good old days!!

So many good times.... Blue everywhere... Old School FTW man.

So now we can vote positive or negative for someone's post... thats nice.

Anyway all of this is just fine by me since this forum is like a family to me, I read the most topics I can even tho I don't post quite alot.

SONIC STADIUM RULES ALL!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!

I'm come home after being gone for 11 hours to see this smexy stuff, I'm officially:

Super Special Awesomely happy imhappyplz.gif

Edit: I tried fixing my sig, but the new look wants to stack pictures instead of leaving them in rows like I want it too D=

Edited by Jetronic

Looks good but why isn't there a "go to first unread post" button next to each topic in new content? You can go to the last post for some reason.

Looks good but why isn't there a "go to first unread post" button next to each topic in new content? You can go to the last post for some reason.

The tiny orange arrow let's you see the first unread post.

Edit: Oh my... I typed... unDead... I rule... ¬.¬

Edited by Unholy Sonic

Oh, God, now I know what crotchety geriatric Conservative voters feel like when they see something new and objectively superior to their old paradigms, but they've got so accustomed to their old ways that modern developments look strange and disturbing to them.

TL;DR - Blue site is blue.

• Thumbs Up 2

Awesome. I'm trying to reorient myself to the blue shift. But it looks real nice. The fast reply box got all fancy I'm just noticing. The status feed for attention whoring. Individual post ratings? This is like the future.

It really feels like we've been warped back in time to December 2005... But with different staff people and with a new shoutbox feature.

Brings back several happy memories.

Edited by DarkJedi188

I don't think this is a shoutbox. It's just fancy status update thingymashits.

I, for one, have mixed feelings. On one hand I'm glad to see the old checkered bg return and some of these new features are nifty. On the other...I grew attached to that ghay ghray blotchy eyesore thing we had going on. Such conflicting emotions! ;~;