Awoo.

Brand New Look SSMB!

Dreadknux

Right, I've fixed the image issue in the signatures! IPB has a CSS class for each posted image, "bbc_img". Usually it's blank (for some reason) but in order to make pictures a bit better I added some padding and a few margins to the class. This affected all images in signatures too, but I have modified the "bbc_img" class within the signature dividers so that margins and paddings don't exist.

If you understood all that, then that's how I've fixed it. If you didn't, don't worry - I basically fixed it. :3

• Thumbs Up 2

Is the Tails skin next? Is it?!

IEESSS EEETTTT QUESTIONMARKQUESTIONMARKEXCLAMATIONPOINT

Because I will love you forever if it is.

Also, the new layout is awesome, looked weird at first, but it's great.

You should make a variant of the white skin we had before though, just because it was kinda pretty.

Edited by Galaxy Man

It's a very good skin, looks and feels much nicer than that bloody white temp thing :F. Some cool new features too XP.

Oh and incidentally, the emoticons here are still complete wank, so I might make a set of new ones for this place. Could also do with an option to turn off emoticons in posts, if there is one I can't see it. Ah there we go, it's just not available in quick reply mode.

Edited by Roarey Raccoon

In response to S o n i c ' s post; I dunno, I think this new skin actually makes me want to post more. The white one was ok, but it just didn't provide that same "SSMB- Hell Yeah!" feeling, but rather a "SSMB...yeah...*sniff*" feeling, and I guess people were feeling sad about the whole wipe thing and started posting less and even leaving as a result. This one though, looks very similar to the skin from many member's heydays on the forums, including my own, with many all night sessions of staring at nothing but blue. (or red and black whenever I used the "All of Angst" skin.) =p I think it's the nostalgia factor (along with The Needlemouse Project) that's bringing back members left and right, sort of like the place's been brought back to life, and I think that's awesome. I'm gonna love being along for the ride when the place gets back to it's former glory as well. Like Darkjedi said, it feels like we've

all jumped back to 2005-2006. Though, I have a feeing that the new SSMB's on it's way to being even bigger and better than it was back then, and it'll be a blast every step of the way.

Edited by Ferno

Right, I've fixed the image issue in the signatures! IPB has a CSS class for each posted image, "bbc_img". Usually it's blank (for some reason) but in order to make pictures a bit better I added some padding and a few margins to the class. This affected all images in signatures too, but I have modified the "bbc_img" class within the signature dividers so that margins and paddings don't exist.

If you understood all that, then that's how I've fixed it. If you didn't, don't worry - I basically fixed it. :3

I'm just going to hug you and just nod and hide my sig XD

Edited by DarkOverord

Ah, so we're back to the look before the crash. Nice. Still, I kind of liked the white look. Just didn't like the Riders banner overhead. XD

And thankfully the original Sonic Showcase design didn't come back. To be honest, it was horrendous.

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but are there any plans to make the topic status icons like they were before? With the different colored Sonic icons? I'm having a bit of trouble telling what the status of a topic is with the current icons.

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but are there any plans to make the topic status icons like they were before? With the different colored Sonic icons? I'm having a bit of trouble telling what the status of a topic is with the current icons.

I'm fairly certain, yes. We've just been busy with other projects. :)

I'm fairly certain, yes. We've just been busy with other projects. :)

Thank you, I was getting a bit annoyed at the current ones.

Any answer to my previous question?

How do you see the posts that someone has repped you for? Like if I wanted to only see my repped posts.
Edited by Shade737

Topic status? The icons for wht type of topic, inactive/active etc.?

It's confusing? Wut? There's a legend at the bottom perfectly detailing it o.o And you should be kinda used to it considering they're ust a shiny version of what was on the old board x3

This isn't to say new icons wouldn't be nice, I just don't see the confusion x3

Wow! :mellow: I haven't been here in a while. Been too busy getting ready for college. I like it. Reminds me of the old layout, but there are some fancy changes. ;)

• Bad Quality Post 1

How do you see the posts that someone has repped you for? Like if I wanted to only see my repped posts.

Me, a few pages back:

For everyone wondering about what the reputation/post rating system means, at the bottom of every topic is a little navy bar that says "Currently viewing all posts. Change threshold?" Click it, and you can choose to only view posts by people whose posts have been rated up or down a certain amount. This means that if there are any people being idiots that the majority don't happen to like the look of (and have downvoted in protest), you can avoid all such idiotic posts by selecting this option.
  • Bad Quality Post 1

My only problem is how utterly bland the text on the side of forums that show the last topic and other clickable links is. Seriously... no formatting and small text size? It used to stand out reasonably well and attract your attention, which is the entire point of the text.

Outside of that, this is actually pretty slick! Makes me a lot less apprehensive about a similar update for Retro's forums. :)

My only problem is how utterly bland the text on the side of forums that show the last topic and other clickable links is. Seriously... no formatting and small text size? It used to stand out reasonably well and attract your attention, which is the entire point of the text.

Outside of that, this is actually pretty slick! Makes me a lot less apprehensive about a similar update for Retro's forums. :)

Updating the Retro forums would be brilliant. I want here to take a cue from the secondary skin at Retro- the pale blue is simple, looks nice and is very easy on the eyes.

Edited by Blue Blood

Me, a few pages back:

I know about that I was just hoping to have a option where I could see my repped posts only and not have to search the topics that I posted in and use that option, but its not a big deal so I'll just move on.

There probably is a way to do that. Just haven't found it yet.

A pale blue skin, you say? Hm, I suppose we could go for a bit of a 'Little Planet' skin or something in the future... ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

It has that new forum smell. Like freshly baked Cinnamon rolls! (Mmmmm... artery clogging goodness!)

Anyway, it looks great! Sleek and blue. Plus the new additions are freaking awesome. My only complaint, if this wasn't brought up yet, is that I can't used the full editor for editing the title of my topic. I don't know if this is common, because the full editor seems to work fine for regular posts.

There probably is a way to do that. Just haven't found it yet.

A pale blue skin, you say? Hm, I suppose we could go for a bit of a 'Little Planet' skin or something in the future... ;)

But we will get the other characters skins first, right?

Calm down, children. We've only just got ourselves this brand new skin ;) Patience, young ones! The rest shall follow in time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Calm down, children. We've only just got ourselves this brand new skin ;) Patience, young ones! The rest shall follow in time.

Yes, Master Splinter xD.

OSSU MINNA~ <3

After his brief stint on the SSR, Oresama came back and misses the Dundee skin.

Seriously, how many people used the Vector skin? I liked the Vector skin! And the re-organization of the SSMB is good and organized. IP 3, right?