Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

Ah, I did misinterpret it after all. My bad. Not that it means much, to be honest, it applied to the Sonic Advance games as well. It's how its applied that matters, especially with level design. After Unleashed's abysmal level design, I do not have high hopes.

Edited by The Sniper

Ah, I did misinterpret it after all. My bad. Not that it means much, to be honest, it applied to the Sonic Advance games as well. It's how its applied that matters, especially with level design.

All good, and since I was looking at the image, I need to repost what I just said above to reiterate on the hidden clue SEGA put.

The image was made half a year ago before they even announced the game, on 05/21/09. And if you look into the comments section, it says this in the comments:

The fact that you're actually looking in the comments section of this image speaks volumes - and that's a good thing. So here's an extra crumb for you to follow: February is going to be a very good month.

SEGA are really some sly dogs.

Edited by Dusk the Fragile Keeper

Just a shame that Sonic Team don't think of everything as much as SEGA America does. Also, the massive text really isn't neccessary.

Just a shame that Sonic Team don't think of everything as much as SEGA America does. Also, the massive text really isn't neccessary.

...I like massive text... OK, I'll tone it down. XD

But I think it al depends on the individuals. I think this is all interesting really.

I'm totally drawing Scratch from Sonic Spinball, lol

... i was thinking of doing the very same thing.... XP

i was thinking of doing on of the lil flying things that convieniantly blocked me from entering a freekin tunnel....... LOL

Wish I was any good at drawing these sorts of things, I haven't done any drawing for a while. The only thing I can draw is a fox :lol:

Sonic CD is from that era so I bet they'll be getting a huge amount of pic's of Metal Sonic.

I am going the cheap way route WHILE using one of my favorite enemies from the old games: Those ghost from Sonic & Knuckles Sandopolis Zone! sure they aren't badniks but... THEY STILL COUNT! And for only using MS Paint... I think it's coming out fairly good.

AND DONE!

ghooossts2.png

I think it came out good for MS Paint+Mouse.

Edited by Dusk the Fragile Keeper

Lol you guys saying "I can't draw so I'm not gonna enter". I can't draw worth SHIT, but I'm entering. 'Cause heck, it's about numbers not quality! I'm LMAO at my entry, but so what? XD

ftneci.jpg

On the one hand I FFFFFFFFFFFFF'd; on the other hand, this should so be a boss. An enragingly difficult one that causes tears of frustration even amongst the old and jaded.

No artistic ski11z at all here, but still, I think it's time to break out the Crayolas.

Edited by Frozen Nitrogen

masher.png

YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES 8D (This is why Flyboy should never be allowed to play with 6B pencils).

YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES 8D (This is why Flyboy should never be allowed to play with 6B pencils).

Oh Jesus it has a blender for an eye!!

masher.png

LMAO!!!!!! i love it!!!!

Now excuse me while i cower in fear...

Obvious Flasher is obvious.

flasher.jpg?t=1264689557

I decided to take him before anyone else does. For some reason, he's always been my favorite badnik so I had to do him. :P

Edited by nUcLeArEnVoY

The image was made half a year ago before they even announced the game, on 05/21/09. And if you look into the comments section, it says this in the comments:

Mind = blown.

They all planned this out several months beforehand?!

Wow, between this and ASR I'm really starting to get a headache.

Edited by HunterTSF

I've debated on entering, but I'm not sure what to draw, or how to draw it. I'm decent with a pencil but don't have a scanner, and the only tool currently at my disposal is Gimp, which I'm horrid with.

I'll take a crack at this later.

BTW, how long does it take for a comment to go past moderation and actually post on that blog? Because mine has been on that status for 15 minutes now.

I hope that there are some new enemies to go around too. Or at least make the old enemies do different things, rather than just be copy n pasted from the old games. This suppose to be a new game...

Anyways, I'll take a crack at this later. I'll do either Penguinator, Skorp, or that-badnik-in-Launch-Base-Zone-that-only-Sonic-could-destroy-with-insta-shield.

By the way, that Barrel of Doom one is epic. If there's one thing I still like about the fandom is the cool artwork that goes around.

Edited by Tentomon

FFFFFFFFUUUU- of all the days to have class in morning! Oh what the hell, I'm taking my tablet to the back row of my lecture class and sketching some badnikz.

I just had a go at drawing Whisp from Sonic 2's Aquatic Ruin Zone and failed terribly so I'm going to root you guys on instead :lol: