Aquaslash

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

masher.png

YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES 8D (This is why Flyboy should never be allowed to play with 6B pencils).

LMAO!!!!!! i love it!!!!

Now excuse me while i cower in fear...

Obvious Flasher is obvious.

flasher.jpg?t=1264689557

I decided to take him before anyone else does. For some reason, he's always been my favorite badnik so I had to do him. :P

Edited by nUcLeArEnVoY

The image was made half a year ago before they even announced the game, on 05/21/09. And if you look into the comments section, it says this in the comments:

Mind = blown.

They all planned this out several months beforehand?!

Wow, between this and ASR I'm really starting to get a headache.

Edited by HunterTSF

I've debated on entering, but I'm not sure what to draw, or how to draw it. I'm decent with a pencil but don't have a scanner, and the only tool currently at my disposal is Gimp, which I'm horrid with.

I'll take a crack at this later.

I hope that there are some new enemies to go around too. Or at least make the old enemies do different things, rather than just be copy n pasted from the old games. This suppose to be a new game...

Anyways, I'll take a crack at this later. I'll do either Penguinator, Skorp, or that-badnik-in-Launch-Base-Zone-that-only-Sonic-could-destroy-with-insta-shield.

By the way, that Barrel of Doom one is epic. If there's one thing I still like about the fandom is the cool artwork that goes around.

Edited by Tentomon

Aww c'mon, Shadz. Take a look at the talent on the blog post... everything from epic artistic talent to silly childlike scribbles... but it's all good! Hey, if I entered, you can too. DON'T LET THE SIDE DOWN.

Hi, this one took me about one or two hours to complete and I hope it makes a good addition to the challenge.

It's Valkiry (or Balkiry) from Sonic 2.

Valkiry_in_Colors_by_Shadic15.jpg

Edited by Shadic15

^ Ha ha, the kind that dry out in your hand after two minutes coloring with them?

This is the best contest ever. People from all corners of the fandom drawing Badniks! I'd get in there in a second, but I have no scanner or even camera.

Caterkiller or Buzzbomer would be my choice. Anyone working on a Buzzbomber? I think I'm gonna draw one anyways and see if I can get him up. :D

^ Ha ha, the kind that dry out in your hand after two minutes coloring with them?

This is the best contest ever. People from all corners of the fandom drawing Badniks! I'd get in there in a second, but I have no scanner or even camera.

Caterkiller or Buzzbomer would be my choice. Anyone working on a Buzzbomber? I think I'm gonna draw one anyways and see if I can get him up. :D

Yep, that kind :lol:

Libraries normally have scanners they let people use, do you have one nearby? Do you have any friends/family that might have a scanner or camera?

I get the feeling that this contest isn't ALL inspired by Trakker's concept art. Remember just recently we've heard rumours that Needlemouse's real name is Sonic 4 and we even apparently heard the name of the first zone (I've forgotten what it was...). In this contest, should we succeed we will learn the real name and see concept art from the first zone, these results will either prove the rumour true or false, I'm betting false. But I wouldn't be surprised if this was their main purpose to hold this contest, to stop the rumours.

As for the special reward, I can't help but think screenshots or other visuals from the game (trailer?...not so sure), the fact that they call this one an 'a very cool extra bonus' compared to the past where it was just a little something that was cool.

And finally, as for what I'll be submitting. I think I've got my mind set on the idea of re-designing Gola, I have ideas of how that one can look :P I'll get doodling.

It's been a while.

It's been a long time.....................................

..............since I've drawn something from the Sonic world.

And SEGA is beckoning to us... for us to draw badniks for them.

...I will meet this challenge armed with a sketchpad, pencil, colored pencils and a scanner.

...friends and amigos, I shall return, and my next post will include my biggest badnik project ever.

Who will it be? Heh... let's just say you won't see it coming.

EDIT: It's easier to do this on the computer. I'll do it there instead.

also <3 motobug art

Edited by Indigo Dude

You guys are asses. Especially Flyboy Fox for saying he sucks at drawing, yet his picture his alot better than my total copy with 2 or 3 changes.. :angry:

Heres mine: Its Monkey Dude from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.... I was thinking of doing Catterkiller, but I decided he was too hard. xD.

MonkeyDude.jpg

Seriously, I just added a whole bunch of pointless lines , the banana tail tip, and the Monkey writing on his helmet >_>. And the most embarrasing thing is, is that I'm actually proud of it :-/. The arm on the left, I scribbled in like 2 seconds after seeing Adamis' picture xD Its colored with colored pencils, because I only have Paint and I hat markers and own no crayons.. The scan quality makes it even worse and to my defense I drew it while laying on my bed...:unsure:

I do love my Banana tail idea, though. Is that arrogance? xD

What did you color yours with Adamis? It looks fantastic! I wish I could color like that. :o

Edit: You guys do know that its one entry per person, right? If it wasn't Id've also done a Spiker xD He'S probably the easiest. Him and Bloominator

Edited by MarcelloF

Man I wish I can draw as good as you gais. D:

Here at school, got nothing to do, not technically a drawing, but still a badnik overall

caterkiller.png

Might actually draw something when I get home today. Forgot to bring pencils today >>