Aquaslash

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Man I wish I can draw as good as you gais. D:

Here at school, got nothing to do, not technically a drawing, but still a badnik overall

caterkiller.png

Might actually draw something when I get home today. Forgot to bring pencils today >>

Why need to draw when you can 3D model like that? Fantastic stuff- and it's sure to be as valid an entry as any of the drawings submitted!

I'm trying to draw the Spiker from Hill Top Zone, but failing quite badly. My girlfriend drew and submitted the Snail enemy from Sonic CD (forget its name.) She didn't put much effort into making it look updated though, but saying that she did disappear and reappear after 2 minutes with it finished. =X

rwqpo8.jpg

I was also getting into my 'hyper excited fanboy' mode, thinking what if the opening Zone had remixed music from the old games? Imagine Act 1 with a Green Hill remix... Act 2 with an Emerald Hill one and if they do have an Act 3, Angel Island (Act 2) would be brilliant! =P They could sound something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjLo5jTn-IQ, maybe...

Y'know with all this stuff being headed by SOA (and SOE having no idea about it) I'm starting to wonder just who is developing this game, cause from where I am standing it's SOA.

Hey guys, I know the name of the game. SEGA told me. I'm not aloud to tell, because I'll get fired, but I'll sacrifice myself...

Its called Sonic & Marcello, for short SM

:)

I think the name is pretty fantastic!

Anyway I think SEGA is really cool with what they are doing. I hope they do something like this for the next game, too. I won't be able to do anything, because I'm going to get fired ;)

I don't know any other infos, however, so I can't say what the bonus will be! I'm hoping for a trailer or Sonic concept art.

Edit: I wonder if S0L will be in the game...

Edit2: Why the hell isn't my Monkey Dude comment being accepted at the blog >=O?

Edit 3: Barry what font is that in your picture? I like it...

Edited by MarcelloF

Y'know with all this stuff being headed by SOA (and SOE having no idea about it) I'm starting to wonder just who is developing this game, cause from where I am standing it's SOA.

SOA, it's obvious. SOE do know, if you click blogs there's a link to it. Partly 'cus their sites share the same design seen as they're SEGA West now :V

Tekton Pro, its my alternative to Comic Sans. :)

http://www.searchfre...pro-regular.htm

Awesome, thanks!

@Flyboy Fox: My 6-year-old sister really likes your Masher. I was showing her all the pics and when I was by yours, she said "Oh, wow! That one is really good!":D No joke. She is a sick girl. She drew a piture of a monster with eyeballs and guts in its hands and got my mom to write a note on the back of it saying that the monster would kill me if I don't go to bed early O_O

Here's my submission for the Needlemouse Challenge. I've already posted it over on the SEGA blogs, so what do you all think?

Unidus.png

Dude, srsly, WTF is wrong with that blog? My comment has been 'awaiting moderation' for almost six hours now and even on other computers, my post won't show up at all.

Try sending a Personal Message or E-Mail in as well? I don't see why they wouldn't accept it. =X

Dude, srsly, WTF is wrong with that blog? My comment has been 'awaiting moderation' for almost six hours now and even on other computers, my post won't show up at all.

You have to wait for one of the US blog team to approve it, I guess they ain't started work yet.

You know what would be awesome. If they added huge badniks that need to be hit in 3 different places. Like for instance hands, head and feet(spindash) and they explode BOOM!!!!!

Nice new feature right ?

You put in lots of swears, didn't you?

That'll be why.

You know what would be awesome. If they added huge badniks that need to be hit in 3 different places. Like for instance hands, head and feet(spindash) and they explode BOOM!!!!!

Nice new feature right ?

I hate you and everything you've ever written.

...not really.

No, multi-hit badniks are a no-no.

WHY do you hate me :(

ontopic: Why not, Not that it should be used a lot, just for the variation.

Sonic Heroes would like a word with you.

(I know they weren't technically badniks but still)

Sonic-heroes was different. I think it would work better in 2d. You aim on the head and then you bounce backward, hitting his feet with spindash than BOOM!! Run in high speed again.

Most badniks are small and can be avoided but these are real barriers and cant be avoided by jumping over. Or you go back and take a different route, or you kill the mofo and keep on running!!

Edited by Jaouad