Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

I was expecting Metal Sonic to be a popular choice but it look's like Penguinator is no.1 choice :lol:

*sigh*

He used to by MY running meme.

Now this isn't fun anymore.

EDIT: I did a look-see... there are no less than 150 entries, and that's including some that may be disqualified for whatever reason, and not including ones that were sent through e-mail or PM on the SEGA Forums.

I think it's in the bag.

Edited by Indigo Dude

I hope so. Just checked the blog again and it seems mine didn't make the cut (or I just missed it). Eh, I'll try again later. Wanna give a shot to that one particular star badnik in Metropolis Zone. You know the one.

Considering that the blog encourages you to make it out of Oreos, I don't think you have to worry about your's being accepted. :P

Anyway, I'm currently drawing Cluckoid. I originially wasn't going to contribute due to pure laziness, but I figure I may as well draw something.

I don't think anything gets disqualified. My Metal Knuckles was accepted.

Also the reason the comments are now moderated is because Kogen posted a link to Monsquaz.

*sigh*

He used to by MY running meme.

Now this isn't fun anymore.

EDIT: I did a look-see... there are no less than 150 entries, and that's including some that may be disqualified for whatever reason, and not including ones that were sent through e-mail or PM on the SEGA Forums.

I think it's in the bag.

That's good, I was a little worried about this challenge since it actually takes effort and it's human nature to be lazy :lol:

I thought there might be some people like me who are too worried at how crap they are at this sort of thing but I'm glad I made on in the end :)

Am I the only one who's entered Whisp from Sonic 2's Aquatic Ruins Zone? :lol:

Damn........ just......

Speed is something that is not given; but rather earned through dedication. Speed is not found by simply pushing a boost button, but by building momentum. It is the reward for skill in the face of difficult challenges – this kind of speed is the most exhilarating, not only because it is fast, but because of the pure perfection such speed exemplifies. This is the truth of the original Sonic games – and this is the truth of Project Needlemouse.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nnHksDFHTQI

lol.png?t=1264713597

THANK YOU SEGA!!! THANK YOOOOOOU!

Also:

ftneci.jpg

Sega, MAKE THIS A BOSS! Do it and I will forever worship you!

Edited by Black Spy

I got this response from RubyEclipse from the Sega forum:

I'm flattered ^^

Just looked at your entry and it's awesome. If I had seen that with no knowledge of this challenge I'd have thought it was official art.

Am I the only one who's entered Whisp from Sonic 2's Aquatic Ruins Zone? :lol:

Did someone say Whisp?

Whisp__Needlemouse_by_StasisDesigns.png

:)

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope they don't pull some shit like "Ok guys, now submit 250 pieces of art LOL!"

In fairness. I doubt even if they did it wouldn't be hard. There's what, 3 more days of this "contest". And there's probably 100 submitted just today.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope they don't pull some shit like "Ok guys, now submit 250 pieces of art LOL!"

With 3 days left? Pfffffft... It's in the bag B)

Edited by imarafan

BEWARE THE CATAKILLER! Or should that be Catacookie?

6c60c7c3.jpg

bc834127.jpg

We need enemies for Crazy Kitchen Zone! A nostalgia trip and sure to satisfy Sonic's hunger.

EDIT: Smaller pics

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 4

The boss of Crazy Kitchen zone would be Robotnik in a giant chilidog machine. He hopes Sonic won't attack his favorite food. "Wrong continuity, Robotnik!" "Well...shit"

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, if I wasn't buried in A Level coursework I could have spent more time on this, but this is what I'm submitting, pretty scruffy but hey that's not what counts

Well, I gave it a go.

theverylasttimeidrawaro.png

I didn't really nail the style I wanted, because as I said, I won't be able to submit anything hand-drawn. At least it's over and it didn't turn out completely bad.

And there are some talented people on this board. I'm impressed. Good work.

Edited by The Soldier

@ Blue Blood

Dammit, I was hoping to save this until I'd finished with my digital concept art. Oh well...

Rexon__Needlemouse_by_StasisDesigns.jpg

FEAR THE REXON!!!

Edited by Stasis

@ Blue Blood

Dammit, I was hoping to save this until I'd finished with my digital concept art. Oh well...

Rexon__Needlemouse_by_StasisDesigns.jpg

FEAR THE REXON!!!

OMFGWTFLOLOLOLOL THAT IS AWESOME! Anyone made food related Badniks?

Rubbed this one out real quick between my classes.

coconutscopy.png

Posted a sketch without Sonic and Tails on the blog. XD Sorry, this game has me stoked so I had to get them out of my system.

• Thumbs Up 6

Rubbed this one out real quick between my classes.

coconutscopy.png

Posted a sketch without Sonic and Tails on the blog. XD Sorry, this game has me stoked so I had to get them out of my system.

WOAH.

That's really awesome! I approve!

You've inspired me to do a drawn badnik now. I draw so much better on paper than with a mouse...