Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

Didn't it take an extraordinarilly long time to do that? It practically bombed when it was first released, while Secret Rings did tons better.

Still, my point is, Sonic games sell tons more on Nintendo systems than other consoles.

Says who? You?

Sonic does very well on 360, even the shittiest of the shit broke a mil and the XBLA games are regularly up in the charts, 360/PS3 is the way to the hearts of the hardcore- I don't see how a retro revival game on them is a bad idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't get this, why wouldn't a Wii version look exactly the same if it's 100% 2D?

Does *insert any 2D arcade game* look exactly the same on the Playstation as it did in the arcade? Street Fighter Alpha 2 got a SNES port (which in itself was an amazing technical achievement at the time), so how about that game?

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't see how a retro revival game on them is a bad idea.

Perhaps not, but a retro revival game on Wii is certainly a good idea. One might even say, a better idea?

Perhaps not, but a retro revival game on Wii is certainly a good idea. One might even say, a better idea?

For wii owners, yeah.

For the rest of us, no.

^ Why? Because you can't afford the Wii STILL? Im sorry remz, but serriously......

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 3

Not everyone can afford - or wants - a Wii. I have a PS3 but can't afford a Wii right now and don't desperately want one.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Why? Because you can't afford the Wii STILL? Im sorry remz, but serriously......

Nice try, but um-

6xsvfn.jpg

i have one lol

you guys are all very funny though, points for trying

Not everyone can afford - or wants - a Wii. I have a PS3 but can't afford a Wii right now and don't desperately want one.

Ditto. ( tho I have all three.....) but that's not the point. I play my PS3 the MOST. The wii I gave to my sister, and my 360 is sitting on paper right now. and 'sides that..... if it's gonna be in HD, that kindof counts the wii out anyway. So I'm in agreement with everyone who said what fly has said.

Nice try, but um-

6xsvfn.jpg

i have one lol

That Wii is seriously fat as heck. Did you feed it donuts or something? D:

Edited by Indigo Dude

Yeah, My wii is huge, huh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP ETC

and I thought we couldn't derail this topic any further. if anyone else doubts my Wii I can post pics of it all day.

• Thumbs Up 1

The angle/my shaky camerahand are making it look fat.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP ETC

It's okay, the first step to recovery is admitting the problem. Probably eating too much shovelware...

OOOOOOHHHH SNUP.

Well, I hope Needlemouse will visit the 360 at the least, because my Wii would be gathering dust if I hadn't given it to my little sis. Seriously, not arguing that there aren't a few decent games on it, but the Wii is just... not my prefered console this generation?

Nice try, but um-

6xsvfn.jpg

i have one lol

BAHAHAHAHAHAA

This post was sourced from Mount Awesome in the deepest pits of mine Win.

On topic: "HD Graphics" in game teaser AND Sega rep = NOT on Wii.

Wii cannot achieve HD graphics in the strictest sense. Sega wouldn't make a gaffe like that in their advertising.

^ So, we get another storybook game(Don't get me wrong, I loved those games) instead of the revival of 2D Sonic?

SOUNDS FAIR TO ME!*sarcasm*

I just want it on the Wii for one reason. So everybody is happy.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

^and that's coming from someone who doesn't own a 360 or PS3

Also lol Remy, it would have been worth reading thru 108 pages just to see that : D

• Thumbs Up 2

Frankly, I don't see how somebody who plays video games as an active hobby or interest can own a Wii and nothing more. While yes, the Wii has its fair share of amazing gaming experiences, the other consoles this gen (and the PC) offer a very fair amount of them, too. People who say they are too poor to afford another console obviously don't care about their hobby enough to take the time and effort to afford it, and shouldn't be complaining anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Yeah, My wii is huge, huh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP ETC

It's okay, the first step to recovery is admitting the problem. Probably eating too much shovelware...

OOOOOOHHHH SNUP.

I think you missed the joke.

some shit

No doubt it will be. Compared to Needlemouse, at least. That is, if it turns out to be the magic pile of steaming epic win that we have been made to believe it will be.

People who say they are too poor to afford another console obviously don't care about their hobby enough to take the time and effort to afford it, and shouldn't be complaining anyway.

That's right. My hobbies should decide how much money I have, not something trivial like, oh say, how much money I have. Thank you for making that clear. You have shown me the error of my ways.

Edited by Chaos Walker

I didn't see any Secret Rings owners complaining about not getting Sonic 2006.

Yeah... Wii owners aren't going to get everything they want, just like how people who only own particular systems, no matter what console or generation, are always going to miss out on great games that they'd love to be able to play. Stop whining and suck it up.

It's great owning all three systems. =D I'll never miss a beat. Unless I simply just don't want game, but that's beside the point. I'm sure the wii will get a port of SOME sort. It just won't be HD. That would suck. Good thing I got the other 2 systems too. =D

^ So, we get another storybook game(Don't get me wrong, I loved those games) instead of the revival of 2D Sonic?

SOUNDS FAIR TO ME!*sarcasm*

I just want it on the Wii for one reason. So everybody is happy.

Well you were just telling remz to get a Wii because they're so cheap and a 360 is about the same price now so........

Never fear though. I'm sure the Wii will get PN in some form. The only game with Sonic in it that was on the HD consoles but not Wii was Sonic06. Wii got SU, Riders 2, Sega Tennis, SATSR, SBK, Mario & Sonic 1 + 2, Brawl, and is getting Sega Allstars racing. So yeah, I'm pretty sure Wii will get PN, though it might end up feeling half assed by comparison.

The only game with Sonic in it that was on the HD consoles but not Wii was Sonic06. Wii got SU, Riders 2, Sega Tennis, SATSR, SBK, Mario & Sonic 1 + 2, Brawl, and is getting Sega Allstars racing. So yeah, I'm pretty sure Wii will get PN, though it might end up feeling half assed by comparison.
Yes, this is likely.

I didn't see any Secret Rings owners complaining about not getting Sonic 2006.

Did you just compare Sonic 2006 to Needlemouse? It probably wasn't intentional, it just looks that way. My point is, not getting Needlemouse will probably be a much bigger deal than 06. And also, currently Wii owners have been offered no compensation in return. Have you heard the news on Storybook3? I havn't.

(With my luck the news on Storybook3 will come out tomorrow morning.)

Edited by Chaos Walker