Awoo.

A game idea I have!

SonicIsEpic

So, I have an Idea for a new sonic game. It would be called "SegaSonic: Robot Defender", and it would be released for PC (so I don't have to get SEGA to make it for console). The main game would be 1-2 player local, and 2-4 player online, and would consist of a few zones with a few acts each, and the gameplay would have badniks coming down from the top of the screen, and Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles having to take them out. The special stages would be Blue spheres from Sonic 3, and would be pretty much unchanged. In multiplayer, you can use the special stges as a competitive mode. If one player gets all emeralds, any players currently in the game would be able to use their super form. There would also be a Shop, for getting special items, an inventory to use th items, a Level select that unlocks more zones as you progress, and a sound test that can also be used to find secrets. I don't know how to program, and I don't have any money, but maybe some people do know how to program. If so, maybe I could work on the sprites and some other people could work on the code/level design... But i'm not sure. I hope atleast a few skilled programers and designers see this...

Hey dude, I've spent the last the few years dreaming of my own Sonic games and finally taking the step to do it, if you have at least a laptop, there are several free open source Engines like Sonic Worlds, or this new one called Open Surge. You could also get into ROM hacking. There are communities that exist and you can learn if you're willing to put the time in! I'm building my own game using Open Surge, which is a new engine that has a small community but they're constantly updating the engine to and people there share tips for coding. Come join us!

• Nice Smile 1

• 5 months later...

I've been working on my sonic game, with 6 stories and everything. I'm working on tails' story right now.