Awoo.

If they made a new sonic cartoon

Leebo4

What woudl you like to see from it

i would like a prequel showing maybe Robotnik coming to sonics world and showing how he got his speed

8 hours ago, The Famous Sonic said:

That's basically what happened in the Sonic movie. 

In a different way but it didn’t explain sonics speed or showed how he got to sonics world only a different one

A fusion of AOSTH and Boom, taking place in the Classicverse. Similar to Sonic Mania Adventures but with voices and (hopefully well written) dialogue where Sonic would of course be voiced by Jaleel White. Probably not happening, but a guy can dream.

Honestly a full on Action show in the Boom universe could work. Maybe get the people who did the 2012 TMNT cartoon to do it and have the same style of bringing in elements from other adaptations of the franchise. 

Action, Adventure, the Chaotix in supporting roles. I'm honestly not that hard to please. 

My dream would be something akin to the OVA. Vast islands in the sky teeming with caves and ancient ruins to explore. Sonic and his friends are treasure hunters uncovering magic rings, chaos emeralds and their secrets. Robotnik has his badniks serve as excavating tools and they get into fights with our heroes as they try to leave with their loot.

Robotnik stuffing people into his badniks has swamped the Chaotix Detective Agency with missing person inquires, so they work with Sonic to pull people out and reconnect them with family. Not just Sonic, but Amy, Vector, and Rouge, could have their own custom planes as that's how you get from island to island in this universe, and it kind of further brands the character's own treasure hunting clicks into teams. Maybe use that to get some light hearted team racing inspired episodes.

It all gets very Disney's TaleSpin meets Mega Man Legends.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Leebo4 said:

In a different way but it didn’t explain sonics speed or showed how he got to sonics world only a different one

Born with it. 

A Sonic show that actually just adapts the games with now asterisks would be ideal but an alternate universe wouldn't be bad either as long as it was an action series that was true to the characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly I'd like to see something similar to the IDW comics but as a cartoon, seems like the best stories being told in the cannon world right now. I'd like to see it fully come to life with sound and animation.