Awoo.

Time for some Sonic JAMs! [UPDATE: 03/17/2020]

XTREEMMAK

Hey all,

First off, thanks again for the warm welcome here! Glad to be amongst other Sonic fans :D.

I hinted at it on my intro, but I'm also a musician and do a lot of music and sound production work (and yes, it'd be a big dream of mine to work on an actual Sonic game XD), and a couple game covers from time to time 😊.

While I don't have much Sonic based works up yet, I do have a new work coming in March. For now, here's one of my popular VGM Remixes that takes the Sandopolis Zone music from Sonic 3 and Knuckles and makes it Ska! I had a lot of fun composing this as this was also my first ever venture into Ska as well.

ENJOY!

Also available on SoundCloud for Download: https://soundcloud.com/keyjayhd/sand-trap-sonic-3-knuckles

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

Man this sounds really great! Definitely wasn't expecting to hear a ska version of Sandopolis during my lifetime (and I started listening to it before I finished reading your post, which made it even more surprising!), but it's such a good combo.

• Fist Bump 1

Hey!

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Glad you liked it :D. Honestly, the production was unexpected myself; just sort of came together and, "wanted to be Ska" I guess lol. Heck, sort of think the track would work through a run through Shamar (Sonic Unleashed) 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

So not too long ago I posted one of my Sonic tracks and briefly mentioned that I was working on a brand new one in light of the recent Sonic Movie. Well, it’s here!

Slightly dark while still dancy and fun, this track is heavily based on Sonic 3’s music from Angel Island Zone Act 2, modeled from the perspective of an Angel Island resident.

YouTube aside, the song is also available now on Spotify, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and more, along with instrumental and alternate mix available through BandCamp.

ENJOY!

UPDATE: For those that were looking for the new song on my Spotify profile, turns out my distributor messed up and put it on the wrong profile. Still fine on YouTube but you should be able to find all the links here:

https://smarturl.it/yrsxh3

Thanks for listening again and enjoy!