Sonic 30th predictions

UpCDownCLeftCRightC

Finally, a 3D Sonic with ball physics.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 4
  • Fist Bump 1

33 minutes ago, The Famous Sonic said:

Sonic Shuffle 2

I know we're joking, but in a sense, aren't the Olympics games the successors to Shuffle?  Party games, minigame-based, uses a large swathe of the cast...  If ever SEGA loses interest in the Olympics license, a new Sonic party game might not be a crazy idea.

No new game this year. Guess all their major marketing plans for next year

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm really really looking forward to Prime and Movie2.

Not looking forward to the release of the games next year, it's just too much Sonic in the span of few months, and dust for the other years, it's sadly exactly what I was afraid of.

And this is the covid world eh.

And there it is.

Really wild that we could only get this news out of the most nosy methods possible. Sega REALLY could’ve said “sorry guys covid happened come back next year” and everyone would’ve said “ok” but nah I guess common sense need not apply.

• Thumbs Up 5

Damn, Colors really is about to be the only thing we get this year.

Disappointing as all hell, but it can't be helped. Again, don't want them rushing things, even if I don't have much faith in them anymore either way.

Though really, why are we still hearing news from every other source besides Sega about this? Like damn, should've just put out their Covid Delay message months ago. Would've allowed me to tune out sooner at the very least lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

Knew something was fishy when "new games" wasn't in later licensing stuff.

Well. Shit happens. This is going to be the longest gap between main series games ever, isn't it? It better be worth the wait.

5 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

Though really, why are we still hearing news from every other source besides Sega about this? Like damn, should've just put out their Covid Delay message months ago. Would've allowed me to tune out sooner at the very least lol.

Sega have made “wasting your time” an artform in the past 5-7 years lmao. Masters of the craft. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Absolutely 7
  • Too Many Rings 1

18 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

Damn, Colors really is about to be the only thing we get this year.

Honesty im starting to doubt even that with basically no assurances for 2021 regarding the franchise 

fingers are crossed for at least revealing what the games are going to be around the anniversary in just over a month!!  ^_^   It is encouraging that it seems like there are indeed more than one.  

A lot of people have failed to read this properly.  Full on panic mode.

I also have receipts (for many things) that this poster thingamajig is outdated any way.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Zippo said:
I also have receipts (for many things)  that this poster thingamajig is outdated any way.

The time is now, my dude.

2 minutes ago, Thigolf said:

The time is now, my dude.

Receipts have already been sent to staff, and they're free to PM further, if needed.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

That is quite good to read  :)  Thank you for letting us know!!  I did wonder if they would simply have not mentioned specifics about games in this press info so that it wouldn't become a leak.  

It's probably sad that I'm having no reaction to this at all. Like, I'm perfectly content just waiting and waiting for some reason.

Probably because it allows me to live within a span of time where I don't know what the next game is and thus I can't be disappointed by it yet.

There's a part of my brain that's just like "Why push for them to hurry up and announce another 2.5D Sonic that you'll beat in a day" most likely.

No playable Tails or Knuckles allowed in these mainstream games still after 15 years. Background fodder and pom poms to cheer on Sonic again for everyone... I'm not eager to rip that band-aid off again.

I'm more excited for that encyclopedia honestly.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Too Many Rings 1

2 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

What's stopping you from just being upfront with the information you claim you have? Seriously dude, either put up or shut up, please. There's no need for you to be leaving a breadcrumb trail like this. If you're not going to spill all the beans, just don't spill anything. 

Gonna have to second this, tho maybe not as frustrated as I am tired lol. People are tired of waiting for something and are just finding out they don’t have to worry about it anymore for a while, so being pulled around like a rollercoaster isn’t really something I dig. Especially since we don’t have a lot of reason at this point to believe it. 

• Thumbs Up 5

I have no particular reaction to this, which is pretty telling to be honest. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

What's stopping you from just being upfront with the information you claim you have? Seriously dude, either put up or shut up, please. There's no need for you to be leaving a breadcrumb trail like this. If you're not going to spill all the beans, just don't spill anything. 

3 hours ago, azoo said:

Gonna have to second this, tho maybe not as frustrated as I am tired lol. People are tired of waiting for something and are just finding out they don’t have to worry about it anymore for a while, so being pulled around like a rollercoaster isn’t really something I dig. Especially since we don’t have a lot of reason at this point to believe it. 

Sorry, but no. 

What else is there to say besides "Oh, I know this is not accurate to the situation at hand and I have information that backs this assertion up"?

People who need to be aware of the information's validity are aware. i.e. not you. I will not ever make claims that I can't back up to the appropriate people.  I've had this verified and I have no obligation to give you anything else on this matter. 

Dislike how the information is given? Great, that's your prerogative and that's more than fine. I've been detailed enough and i'm not changing the way I give out information just to please impatient, frustrated people like you.

That'd be a fool's errand. They will make the announcements when they are ready. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

• Nice Smile 1