Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Pikachu, Suicune and Rayquaza all actually looked good in their regular forms, though. Kyurem needs an alternate form because it's ugly as sin.

I like Kyurem since it reminds me a of Metal Gear RAY. :P

If anything they ought to release the true form of Zekrom/Reshiram since it was mentioned it was one big dragon at one point. :P

Kyurem is actually the remains of that big dragon, maybe Pokemon #650 will be that dragon (or N) or it'll be Kyurem's true form

Pikachu, Suicune and Rayquaza all actually looked good in their regular forms, though. Kyurem needs an alternate form because it's ugly as sin.

And its stats are shitty for a legendary, it needs a new form.

• Thumbs Up 2

When Gastrodon and Toxicroak are considered better Pokémon than Kyurem, it needs a new form for many more reasons than it's looks.

Albeit, it's going to need a good bit of improving to get around that awful typing it got stuck with.

Edited by Serperior

That's worth considering, of course, but you can't put stats on box art.

How else is it going to get Stat buff? They can't just increase the base stats.

Er... I didn't mean that better stats/moves/ability/whatever weren't important or that nu-Kyurem shouldn't have them. I just think that fixing an ugly Pokémon's looks is a much more important reason to give it a new form than fixing its stats is, especially if it's going to be a version mascot. It was the monster designs and not the blocks of numbers that got me (and I assume most people) into the franchise in the first place, after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

The name Pokemon Grey would not bother me. But I'd imagine Kyurem being on the cover. I think he looks fine as he is but it's up to the developers, not me.

I really want a Pokemon 3DS game already, it would be amazing!

I really want a Pokemon 3DS game already, it would be amazing!

Hopefully we'll get this by generation 6. And RSE remakes would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly if anyone at Nintendo has half a brain they will have Ruby and Sapphire remakes on 3DS for sure, if not BW's third version. It would sell pretty good number of them.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'd be incredibly surprised if the third version of B/W isn't a 3DS title. It'd be one way to keep it at least a little fresh when compared to the original ones.

RSE was beautiful on the GBA, I can only imagine how awesome it'll look on the 3DS.

• Thumbs Up 2

Speaking of R/S/E...

I've ran into this not too long ago. So the rumors of a remake might as well be true.

I really hope so because R/S/E were really great. tongue.png

Edit: Brb. Gotta go fix this stuff up. D:

Edit 2: Better. :P

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

• 2 months later...

I want N to become #650 (seeing as he is rumored to be born from pokemon) in Pokemon Gray, it would be the best plot twist ever

Poke'mon Grey? Well, I suppose I'll be interested if N appears

Yes, I'm shallow.

Of course he will appear, Grey will be the same thing as Black & White but with better story and some battle tower, also expect to get Kyurem from the "God Stone" and fight N that will have both Zekrom and Reshiram.

I want N to become #650 (seeing as he is rumored to be born from pokemon) in Pokemon Gray, it would be the best plot twist ever

That would be weird, but epic at the same time.

But...but...I like him as a human D:

Not until my boy Missigno gets official recognized.

Just look at this badass and tell me it doesn't look hardcore. 4gYel.png

Edited by Tmsp

I feel fairly confident I've read that that was a mistranslation.

Just imagine all the doujinshi that would arise if the game let you have N as your own personal slave.

"The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world first shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early"

~ Serebii

Here comes dat Pokémon Grey!

I hope...

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1