Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Apparently, it's the leader of the trio.

That was basically a given since Giratina and Rayquaza are the leaders of their respective trio as well

I don't consider Giratina the leader of the trio, especially since Arceus commands them. Giratina's an equal member of the group.

And unlike Rayquaza, who serves as mediator of the other two in its trio, Kyurem is outright sapping the power of Reshiram and Zekrom for its own benefit.

Edited by Professor Westwood V

I don't consider Giratina the leader of the trio, especially since Arceus commands them. Giratina's an equal member of the group.

And unlike Rayquaza, who serves as mediator of the other two in its trio, Kyurem is outright sapping the power of Reshiram and Zekrom for its own benefit.

Then with that logic Kyurem isn't the trio leader either since the site said its power is on par with Reshiram and Zekrom, regardless of its new ability and that they were born at the same time

Edited by Team Chaotix

Kyurem isn't the trio leader either

Pretty much that until official confirmation that it really is or its not.

Edited by Tmsp

Then with that logic Kyurem isn't the trio leader either since the site said its power is on par with Reshiram and Zekrom, regardless of its new ability and that they were born at the same time

But Kyurem gets its power from Zekrom or Reshiram while Giratina's power is its own.

And yet its still referred to as it....ya know despite looking like a girl.

And yet its still referred to as it....ya know despite looking like a girl.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 7

It always bugged me how they use 'it' even when the Pokémon have distinct genders. It's like... is it really that hard to program pronouns? :|a

• 2 weeks later...
Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc have recently filed a trademark for a new Pokémon game called Pokémon Adventure Camp. There’s obviously no details on the game, or which platforms it could be appearing on, but I’d assume it’s a new Pokémon game for the Nintendo 3DS. What do you think Pokémon Adventure Camp will turn out to be?

http://mynintendonew...adventure-camp/

Sounds like a new Pokepark to me.

Edited by Marcellove

Hmm, its entirely possible that it could appear on the Wii U, also I wonder if you could take pictures at said camp

By golly I hope it's a summer camp!!

>that feel when you reread it and see that it specifically says that it's a game

• Thumbs Up 3

Pokemon VGNC 2012: Full list of winners

Masters champion is disqualified

http://www.officialn...ist-of-winners/

The Pokémon Company International say the Masters champion Ruben Puis Lecegui was disqualified because of "unacceptable behaviour." People in the comments are saying that there are reports that Ruben and his friends had a poo fight and/or he or one of his friends took a crap in the hallway of the hotel.

Disgusting. You'd expect someone from the Masters division to be more mature than the younger folks in the Junior and Senior divisions.

EDIT:

Just found this:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/03/pokemon_champion_stripped_of_title_after_hotel_incident

Ruben says his friend took a crap, wrapped it in paper and left it in the hallway. There may have been vandalism, too.

Pokemon VGNC 2012: Full list of winners

Masters champion is disqualified

http://www.officialn...ist-of-winners/

The Pokémon Company International say the Masters champion Ruben Puis Lecegui was disqualified because of "unacceptable behaviour." People in the comments are saying that there are reports that Ruben and his friends had a poo fight and/or he or one of his friends took a crap in the hallway of the hotel.

Disgusting. You'd expect someone from the Masters division to be more mature than the younger folks in the Junior and Senior divisions.

EDIT:

Just found this:

http://www.nintendol..._hotel_incident

Ruben says his friend took a crap, wrapped it in paper and left it in the hallway. There may have been vandalism, too.

Wow, its amazes me how people that are much older than me, have no class at all.

• Thumbs Up 2

I guess you can say that's a pretty "crappy" way to degrade yourself. Ah? Wocka Wocka! ......................... Ok feel free to shoot me now.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

More Keldeo WiFi details revealed via Serebii.net!

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White Keldeo

The final image of CoroCoro has come come and shows that the missing page detailed the new changes to the movie introduced late last month. In addition to this, we were able to fully clarify Keldeo's moveset. At Level 15, it has the moves Aqua Jet, Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump and Close Combat. Its hold item is currently unknown. The Event Database has been updated with these details, including the adaptation to include Black 2 & White 2 functionality.

This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon Black & White, will give you access to a special move only for Keldeo: Secret Sword. Details

corocoro3123big.jpg

Edited by VizardJeffhog

• 3 weeks later...

I got excited for the demake of Black and White, Mario Kart Party and would of loved to try out battrio but went dafuq at Pokemon + Tony Hawk Pro Skater

Then I remembered it's April Fools :C

Nintendo could totally make that BW demake and put it on the Virtual console for 3DS

Edited by Rawrdom
  • Thumbs Up 1

Would've been funnier if more than one game was actually somewhat believable.

• Thumbs Up 3