Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

I actually would've liked the last one

Though they should try harder next year, it was pretty obvious that it was a joke

Even if this is so easy to see that is fake we gotta give them some credit, they worked hard at this rom hack to make the trailer for the BW Demake:

• Thumbs Up 1

Would have been funny if they stuck to the demake and said it was being released on Nintendo 3DS eShop or something :/

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the new Pokedex 3D:

CG3JJ.jpg

Do the people who got the first one have to buy the updated version or will it be like a free update to it?

Edited by Tmsp

I have a question about the new Pokedex 3D:

CG3JJ.jpg

Do the people who got the first one have to buy the updated version or will it be like a free update to it?

Last I checked the Unova only one was free of charge

So I'd say yes

There are some new events going on:

Sp8La.pngpicD5.png

For those with the english games, a Darkrai event has been announced.

More information about about that one will arrive May 9th.

And for those with the spanish, italian and german games, a Mewtwo will be given away from May 1st until May 31st.

• 4 weeks later...

There was a nice little Pokemon reference in Community Season 3 Episode 20 - Digital Estate Planning

tumblr_m4hcy1DfRu1qg6vbyo1_500.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Currently playing a new file of Pokemon Crystal now that I found my copy again. Currently have a team of Cyndaquil, Hoppip, Ledyba, and Phanpy. Gonna try to get a Qwilfish early game as well, and I'm prepared to soft reset for a Shiny Smoochum or Shiny Tyrogue from the Egg I get from the Day Care.

This runthrough's gonna be good.

For US BW players, the Victini event is back on again, but it ends tomorrow, so if you don't have Victini yet, now's the chance.

• 1 month later...

I'm on vacation this week, lounging around my folks' house, within minutes' drive of at least four Gamestops. (Probably more, but there are four specifically I can think of I can reach in less than 10 minutes.) Next Monday? I'll be back home, back at work, and over an hour from the closest GameStop with a functional broadcaster. Sigh.

The American Keldeo event starts August 27, ends October 6, and is at GameStop stores.

Edited by Thrippa

Well, since the Pokémon Anime topic isn't very popular I will leave this here:

HNVmS.jpg

The next arc will be about Team Rocket and according to Serebii the poster says "Farewell Team Rocket".

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, since the Pokémon Anime topic isn't very popular I will leave this here:

HNVmS.jpg

The next arc will be about Team Rocket and according to Serebii the poster says "Farewell Team Rocket".

my whole existence is meaningless now

Seriously? Are they seriously gonna get rid of Team Rocket?? Surely they're the most popular characters in the anime, if not the entire franchise??

• Thumbs Up 3

Supposedly Giovanni meets his demise, as I've sort of skimmed the serebii forums.

I really don't know what to think about Team Rocket's farewell. I mean as of late I really hate Team Rocket, since the beginning of Hoenn they were becoming very repetative, and Butch and Cassidy (who had great main series apperances) where turned into poo in the Chronicles series. I saw a glimer of hope in the beginning of Unova leading up to the now cancelled meeting of Team Plamsa and Rocket. after that they basically returned to normal, with a few exepections here and there.

I will say though that these episodes remind me of my favorite special from the Johto saga which is Mewtwo Returns.

I waited my whole life for this day:

cSSDe.png

Mewtwo Returns has a similar scene but its mostly Misty and Brock who have a face to face with Giovanni, Ash looks at Giovanni for about 3 seconds before running away with Mewtwo.

I'm thinking either Team Rocket will die or quit being criminals and settle down like in the manga. Only question is, when is Team Plasma gonna show up? I want to see Ghetsis already!

bjo1.jpg

Must have been a big New Super Mario Bros. 2 fan. I bet she can shoot golden Heat Waves.

Edited by Bobbyjosh
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...