Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Ah crap. Probably best to wait after E3 press conferences then. I'm busy in the morning and tired after that from staying up to watch the conferences >_>

13 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Maybe you once had a Vullaby that was caught in Kalos in your PC? Anyway, no probs.

9 hours ago, Thrippa said:

Did you have another Vullaby that was caught/hatched in Kalos?  If you have one that is Kalos-native, it will remove the Pokeball for a Pentagon.  It is odd thought, because even when my junior Pokemon were not Kalos-native, the evolutions in Kalos gained the mark.  That's why I'm making sure all the Legendaries get at least one downloaded into X or Y.

I don't think it's possible to catch a Vullaby in Kalos. Maybe I got one in Wonder Trade and didn't realize it, though. Thanks again for the answers.

• 3 weeks later...

So Europeans and Aussies can get Sonic's little hippie cousin (alias Shaymin) off Mystery Gift now.

poke_shaymin_name.png

poke_shaymin.png

Shaymin Lands in Your Game!

JULY 1–24 |Nintendo Network

The Pokémon 20th celebration continues into the summer with a Shaymin special distribution event! For a limited time, you can get the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin via Nintendo Network with the same moves as when it debuted in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Shaymin will arrive in its Land Forme. Take the Pokémon to a family on Route 123 in your Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game to receive the Gracidea flower, capable of changing Shaymin into Sky Forme.

Download Shaymin via Nintendo Network beginning July 1, 2016, for your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. The Pokémon will be available only until July 24, 2016, so don't miss this opportunity!

Though out of curiousity, what's the best Nature for a Shaymin?

Generally, I think Timid (-Attack, +Speed) is considered the best, especially if you plan to use Shaymin's Sky Form.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Shaymin event went live in the U.S. as of 20 minutes ago.

Time to get me two of them, and trade for a Mew and complete my Mythical Pokemon collection~

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay Shaymin - one of the first Pokemon I reset until I got a shiny, took about a month of Buck Rogers and Doctor Who DVDs.  Not a big fan of the sky forme though.

Looks like Shiny Xerneas has finally shown up in the UK.

...As an event exclusive.

5PYsa1G.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They're messengers of Cthulhu and they're here to bring the end of the world by eating your Pokemon's souls!

Nah I got nothing. It could be a strange glitch but I kind of doubt that. It seems like it could had been hacked.

• Thumbs Up 4

So it's been confirmed that Legendary Pictures are making the live action movie except it's based off Detective Pikachu 

Wake me up when they confirm Danny Devito as the voice of pikachu.

Wake me up when they confirm Danny Devito as the voice of pikachu.

12 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

So it's been confirmed that Legendary Pictures are making the live action movie except it's based off Detective Pikachu 

So eventual localization of that game confirmed? 

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me if I bump this thread. But I got a New 3DS XL with Pokemon Y during July and I'm looking to do some trade evolutions. At the moment I have a Graveler, Kadabra, Haunter, Karrablast, Shelmet and Pumpkaboo that I'd like to evolve.

If someone would give me a hand I'd appreaciate it

And so, on the first day, Arceus descended down from above to GAME/EB Games/Gamestop, and He declared, "It is the month of August, and now thou must give me to nerds by code." And the employees said, "Uh, sure."

poke_arceus_name.png

poke_arceus.png

August Is the Time for Arceus!

AUGUST 1–24 |AVAILABLE AT: logo-gamestop.png
IN CANADA, VISIT: logo-ebgames.png

Visit participating GameStop stores to get a code that will unlock the Mythical Pokémon Arceus in your game! Arceus originally appeared in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Arceus can become any Pokémon type while holding a corresponding Plate, which can be discovered in various locations across Hoenn in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

The Mythical Pokémon Arceus will be available at participating GameStop stores starting August 1, 2016. Visit GameStop to pick up a code that will unlock Arceus in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha SapphirePokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. Be sure to redeem your code in your game by November 30, 2016!

(also side note I don't care what the official pronounciation is, to me Arceus will always sound like "arse" because I will never grow up)

• Thumbs Up 2

CpDJHskVIAAVl33.png:large

Plus, Volcanion will finally be available in October.

This October, visit participating GameStop stores to pick up a code card to receive the Mythical Pokémon Volcanion in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. The Steam Pokémon is the first Fire- and Water-type Pokémon, and it arrives at Lv. 70 with four powerful moves.

Code cards will be available at GameStop stores this October.

Really took them long enough. Seriously, Volcanion's existence was acknowledged back in December, and we're only getting him the month before Sun/Moon come out and Nintendo/Game Freak leave Gen VI in the dust :U

3 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

I need help evolving several Pokemon too but I have them in Y

I could help, it just depends on what days and when during those days you are free.

18 hours ago, CD Sanic said:

So um anyone wanna help me evolve my Kadabra in Yellow?

Unless you have a Game Link Cable and/or the other has a Game Boy or Vice versa/anyone on here lives close to you that you can trade with wirelessly then you're outta luck on that. My Haunter will stay a Haunter in my Yellow and I'm sad :(

3 minutes ago, TCB said:

I could help, it just depends on what days and when during those days you are free.

Well. I'm able either right now or else tuesday or friday

I could try Tuesday and if not, Friday. Since timezones are a thing the window to do so could be limited but shoot me a PM so we can work it out

• 2 weeks later...

Guys. I need advice. I was Wonder Trading and got this...I should be happy...but it looks too suspicious (The Net Ball gives it away).

So...what should I do with it?

thumbnail_20160816_214005.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I'unno. I know it has perfect IVs, so that's valuable I suppose. If nothing else, you can use a Ditto and a Destiny Knot to try and breed a perfect Bulbasuar, and then dump it if it being hacked is too bothersome. 

I'll take it

I literally mean it I was trying to get a Bulba with chlorophyll and I will take that probably hacked Venusaur.

• Thumbs Up 1