Awoo.

Sonic X Reanimate: almost 300 animators

MetalSkulkBane

Anyone made this topic yet? If so I couldn't find.

Either way I found this

5th episode of Sonic X ("Cracking Knuckles", the one where Knux get tricked by Eggman to fight Sonic), only with fan animation style changing EVERY 2-3 SECOND. And it's wiiiiiiiild.

Seriously people, check this. It's bloody amazing.

• Thumbs Up 3

It was quite fun to do a shot for, I'll say that. :D

Still haven't gotten a chance to see the whole thing but soon enough, hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope they do with the Sonic OVA or the new Sonic movie in the future. It's so great seeing so many animators art style.

3 hours ago, GummiDreams said:

I hope they do with the Sonic OVA or the new Sonic movie in the future. It's so great seeing so many animators art style.

The OVA was done with another team of animators (although it’s a mix of animation and live action skits). It’s called Sonic Rebuilt by 3GI.

17 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The OVA was done with another team of animators (although it’s a mix of animation and live action skits). It’s called Sonic Rebuilt by 3GI.

oh cool i have not heard it was done already.

23 hours ago, GummiDreams said:

oh cool i have not heard it was done already.

It's definitely more of a surreal, shitpost type of thing than this project was, though.
Some of the shots are along the lines of this episode of X, others are weird live action, and others are shitposts, creepy, or some combination of the two. Very trippy.

• Thumbs Up 1