Awoo.

Interesting challenges in Sonic games

vladsecond

Hi! When I was younger, I played and loved Sonic Adventure, on Sega Dreamcast! There was one thing I remember that could be done, in the 1st stage we can play with Tails, I could go from start to end without touching the ground! I even have a video about that on Youtube, called: Tails voando do início ao fim - Sonic Adventure, through this link: 

Was there anything you could do differently in any sonic game?

• Thumbs Up 1

This reminds me of those playthroughs when they use Knuckles or Rouge in other characters' stages in Adventure 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite challenge is playing in the Chao Gardens without accidentally beating my Chao.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been thinking about doing a "no-Badnik" or "pacifist" run on any of the games. Might be easier on the classic games (except 3D).

Taking out Eggman is still a requirement, obviously. 

• Thumbs Up 1

One I did long ago was play the Blue Spheres stages on a black and white TV. You could try it on Sonic Mania now. 

• Thumbs Up 1