Awoo.

Members Unable To Connect

Meow

Alright, my good pal Yusuke who was a member before is now currently unable to connect to the site. Obviously things are working if we're all able to post here, but for whatever reason he is unable to connect.

I also received word that he isn't the only one who is having problems as well connecting to the site. He told me that Flyboy is also having troubles as well. I know though that Yusuke cleared his cache and stuff, so I'm not even sure what the problem could be.

Any help would be much appreciated ^_^! Thanks =D!

Indigo Rush

B'man and others are doing the best they can... Shadzter is another important member who can't get on for whatever reason. Just be patient and wait for them to work it out... thanks for bringing this up, though. ;)

Ah, I understand they are trying hard to get things working and trust me, it is much appreciated =). It is odd though how it is picking and choosing members that can and cannot connect though, I've never actually seen something like this before.

most people may not even be able to see this forum right now. It's not a problem with the server per se, but rather the computer's browser not accepting the domain name's change in Domain Name Server. No doubt many people will have the same problem, so if you're wondering what's going on in that regard I just explained it.

Ah, okay! Thanks a lot Strong Bad =D! I don't know where that was posted, I must've missed it though, unless it wasn't posted here. Well, I guess I should inform Yusuke then =)! THanks again!

Detective Shadzter

As Indigo Rush said, I was having this problem about 6 hours ago but now I'm finally in. Problem must have been fixed now. Yayz!

I still can't connect unless I'm behind a (horribly slow) proxy. Bah D:

I was unable to connect Yesterday, but today, my computer is letting me on the website without problems.

This also happened with my forum, and users were unable to get on for almost a week when our host forgot to pay for the domain name. Allowed some time, things should be back to normal.

I still can't connect unless I'm behind a (horribly slow) proxy. Bah D:
That stinks... It's an especially bad thing when staff members are unable to get on. -_-; Hopefully, this problem won't last long at all.

I've solved the problem now and posted a solution in Roarey's Wheels in Motion topic. If anyone has any more troubles with loading the site, please PM me (or PM me on their behalf if they can't use a proxy) and I'll try to help.

Double Agent Motobug

(I'd like to say thanks, Thirteen/MFZB! The site's working fine for me today ^_^ )

D= Sucks that you had to go through all that trouble though, Flyboy. I don't know what happened, but today I was able to connect flawlessly.

I'm sure it was a DNS issue with resolving the site at its new domain. I guess it took a little longer for some people's machines/networks to make the switch. Mine I think is just stubborn, so I had to force it through Open DNS before it finally let me in. I expect if I return it to automatically detecting settings it'll work now, but I might give it another couple days to be sure. Darn troubles D: