Sign in to follow this  
Nicknyte

Hello, I am Nicknyte, former owner of Nicknyte.Com

I also made the extremely cringeworthy and dated Sonic Vs. Knuckles dub on youtube that has over 1.5 Million Views.

Many of you may not know of me, but before a world of Youtube and Torrenting, direct download was king. Around 2005, I established a website that directly received Sonic X episodes and was able to get it distributed to all the Sonic Fans at the time, including some who are current board members.

A Cease and Desist letter from SEGA had me remove the media, and the site ceased to exist some time after that.

I haven't been in the community much since then, however, if anyone had any question for me during that time, I'd be happy to answer. Anyway, glad to be back at the stadium!

Welcome back to the Stadium. I'm afraid this doesn't really warrant its own topic, and since you've already reintroduced yourself in the introduction topic I'll go ahead and lock this.