Awoo.

Lofi / Chillhop / Funk Sonic Remixes (Mostly Classic Sonic)

mundiaxis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't done a lofi remix in awhile. Sonic CD's Quartz Quadrant Good Future JP/EU lofi'd!  Let me know if you enjoy. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

My first post here was May 2020 of last year!  I posted my first Sonic remix ever, Tidal Tempest.  (Original song is on my first post)

With it being a year, I've learned a ton when it comes to music composition, mixing, and more.  So, I had to remake Tidal Tempest with what I know now as it's one of my favorite Sonic songs.

Thank you all for your support, you've kept me motivated to make more. Let me know if you enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 11 months later...

I'm back!  Due to how my life is setup, it's best that I create tunes seasonally versus throughout the year.  And I have a lot of free time these next few months so expect some new music.  Let me know if you enjoy this remix to Spring Yard Zone!

More hiphop/funky than chill/lofi.  Next song will be more chill for those who like my lofi tunes! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After a long hiatus due to graduate school, I'm back to making tunes.  I feel like this song may or maynot be too energetic for lofi, so I'm not sure if I can call it that fully (let me know if you find it something you can chill too), but here's a remix to Lagoon City!