Awoo.

"Revolutionary" Announcement related to SEGA coming on June 4th

DiamondX

6 hours ago, Maxtiis said:

What if the announcement was them making Astro City candy cabinets again lol. Would make all the retro fighting game players pretty happy.

I feel exposed by this lol. My dream is that after I achieve enough success to buy one, is to buy one and put a PC in it loaded with all my steam FGs

• Chuckle 1

13 hours ago, Remy said:

I feel exposed by this lol. My dream is that after I achieve enough success to buy one, is to buy one and put a PC in it loaded with all my steam FGs

Anyone that plays fighting games older than Street Fighter 4 goes on and on about them lol. All the guys that I played Third Strike with would hail them like a holy grail. Never got to experience one myself.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, CleverSonicUsername said:

It takes a lot to launch new hardware now, much moreso than it did back when they were still in that market. There's no way I could see SEGA in their current state having the wherewithal to do that.

Anyway, new Alex Kidd, let's go.

Edit: Actually, if it's anything related to hardware, I bet it'd be a Dreamcast Classic.

Hey what's up.

Hahaha good one, mate.

And so, all that buzz for arcades in the cloud... in Japan. So that was disappoiting to say the least.