Awoo.

SSR: Pirates invasion!

Urtheart

rackham.gif

Ahoy all ye land lubbing dogs.

This talk like a pirate day I, Cap'n Urtheart, along with a scurvy ridden crew of scallywags, swabs and hopeless wet fish will be bringing ye a host of pirate discussion, songs and plen'y of Grog and Rum!

Not those pussie internet pirates, all they be doing is hiding in a room like a mermaid's bra. We're pro'er Pirates, pillaging and plundering your radio network, grabbing your riches and maybe taking a few drinks with ye wenches.

So join us with ye polly and patch at 9pm this Sa'urday (Bri'ish Summer Time), and bring plenty of Grog and Rum!

Actually I better stop the first mate throwing away that special rum I have in the hold, a pirate allergic to a bit of boozy is an odd site.

rackham.gif

Ahoy all ye land lubbing dogs.

This talk like a pirate day I, Cap'n Urtheart, along with a scurvy ridden crew of scallywags, swabs and hopeless wet fish will be bringing ye a host of pirate discussion, songs and plen'y of Grog and Rum!

Not those pussie internet pirates, all they be doing is hiding in a room like a mermaid's bra. We're pro'er Pirates, pillaging and plundering your radio network, grabbing your riches and maybe taking a few drinks with ye wenches.

So join us with ye polly and patch at 9pm this Sa'urday (Bri'ish Summer Time), and bring plenty of Grog and Rum!

Actually I better stop the first mate throwing away that special rum I have in the hold, a pirate allergic to a bit of boozy is an odd site.

Well blow me down.

Did I start the trend with my Guybrush moniker? Or is this just coincidence?

Well blow me down.

Did I start the trend with my Guybrush moniker? Or is this just coincidence?

Argh, ye call yeself a Monkey Island fan, and ye ain't never heard of Talk Like A Pirate Day? What in the name of Satan's combover are ye good for? I bet you fight like a cow too.

...yeah, I'm getting in the mood early. Not to mention, its also a holy time for all fellow Pastafarians too.

R

Tis be a good day to be a pirate! Ar!

However dear fellows, against the hollywood tradition, classic pirates of the day were not as ruffian as we would think today, it was perfectly common for most pirates to be well spoken gentlemen. Many captains were of former military and it was fairy common for pirates to be rather charming and dapper in their approach.

But that said... ARG!

Edited by Casanova

Those Ninja's be better than we ar. ;)

Absolutely right, I would know - I'm a ninja. A ninja of unbelievable talents, a ninja that is MANLY AND COURAGEOUS. A Ninja of JUSTICE. *manly pose*

• Thumbs Up 1

However dear fellows, against the hollywood tradition, classic pirates of the day were not as ruffian as we would think today, it was perfectly common for most pirates to be well spoken gentlemen. Many captains were of former military and it was fairy common for pirates to be rather charming and dapper in their approach.

Depends on where they be hailing from, Cornish pirates like meself had a similarish accent if only because it's fairly close to one anyway.

Anyway I digress, be prepared for the show, 9 pm tomorrow (assuming my ship can get back from my workplace that quick).

Ahoy, me see, well then I guess I'll be talkin' like a pirate for a while Aye, me parrot concurs.

@Urtheart: Your knuckles I'll grind to a splintery paste.

Edited by Guybrush Threepwood

Well, I be joining on on this piece of driftwood.

But like all other Nocturne pirates, I be sleeping early and wake up in time for the show.

Yarrr, I can hardley wait. I may be late though, I have to plunder some booty before I can get back to land so keep the show going as long as ye possibly can.

By the way, will you be accepting guests? 'Migtht wanna ride your ship.

If you are on IRC give Vger a poke, if not send him a PM, if we get it we might see if we can get ye in!