Awoo.

The wallpapers of sonic games on pc

tzerchaos

If i recall correctly sonic adventure windows 2004 has wallpapers and the sonic and knuckles pc collection along with the heroes game has them too am i remembering correctly or am i crazy?  (sa2 on steam does it have mouse cursors or wallpapers at all?(better question does mania have some?))(on a sidenote will the people upload them to  https://www.sonicstadium.org/legacy/downloads-wallpapers/ )  learned that the old sonic cd port 1996 has icons thats adorable

thank this community(sonic stadium i love ya) i wonder if i could get the mega collection pc port and extract some stuff.

some tags to help some web searching souls sonic pc game wallpaper the hedgehog s adventure dx sadx port heroes sonic and knuckles pc collection 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:05 AM, Plumbers_Helper said:

Sonic Adventure DX Wallpaper
Sonic Heroes Wallpaper

The wallpaper you're probably thinking of for Sonic & Knuckles Collection are the images used for Sonic the Hedgehog: The Screensaver. The images were very low quality, but someone has gone through the trouble to properly remaster them in HD as best they could.

Thank you i'm not crazy.