Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Would you guess in a million years that this is Starscream?

469900-devastator__1_.jpg

You're shitting, right? You HAVE to be... that's not Starscream that's a fucking Zelda boss (Ignore me, I'm stupid. Starscream instead looks like a silver tree). People honestly wonder why I never bothered beyond 1996 >.>

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Actually this is Starscream:

Rotf-starscream-2.jpg

That design is still hideous tough, but there have been a lot of good TFormers designs since 1996.

Edited by The Zappy Zekrom
  • Thumbs Up 1

You're shitting, right? You HAVE to be... and people wonder why I never bothered beyond 1996 >.>

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

No, he's not. EDIT: It may not be Starscream but it still sucks regardless.

And if you want quality, present-day Transformers, may I point you towards the awesome War For Cybertron and Fall Of Cybertron? (They both are made by the same people, Fall is the sequel)

And the awesome show Transformers Prime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTvapBret7g

Both are current, great Transforers media. Prime is still ongoing, new episode every Friday.

Edited by The Eggster

Haha... deleted the wrong quote box there, I did. Apologies for the misquotage there Batman villain of the week. Still not good but uh yeah. Marginally better.

1996 was just a number I put there because Beast Wars killed it for me and I just went and sat in a corner with my old stuff... bought Tamagotchis and shit instead. Primal could stay in ASDA...

I actually have the War for Cybertron on Steam but I haven't played it yet. Think I'd rather have them on teh Xbox or something.

I also watched the first Bay movie.... could not bring myself to watch the others.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Tbh that looks less like Starscream and more of a robot chicken ape so you probably wouldn't even recognize that one either.

And if you're for good TF shows try Prime or Animated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Transformers Prime: Season 2 is coming to a close (don’t worry, Season 3 is on the way!), but the cool and compelling new take on the Transformers story is wrapping up the year in style – with a total takeover of The Hub!

Beginning Thursday, November 1st at 5:30pm ET, The Hub will air all 52 episodes of the series back-to-back over the course of a 26-hour marathon, leading up to the debut of the Season 2 finale on Friday, November 2nd at 7pm ET. The finale, “Darkest Hour,” finds Megatron setting in motion a plan forcing Optimus to make a decision that has a devastating effect on the Autobot team.

To celebrate the occasion, The Hub has made a very special new poster, containing an image from every single episode of Transformers Prime so far. And we’ve got the exclusive debut of the poster below, along with a giveaway offer…

Meh most posters suck so this one should be no diff-

TFP_poster4_delivery.jpg

tumblr_m9aoyzpOFb1rn72fj.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

Meh most posters suck so this one should be no diff-

TFP_poster4_delivery.jpg

tumblr_m9aoyzpOFb1rn72fj.gif

Holy shit that's an awesome poster.

Anyway, do you know if anyone is live streaming the marathon? I don't get the Hub here.

... Did people really... Say that Devastator was Starscream's model in the movie?

mellow.png

That poster looks REALLY sweet, I want it inside of me.

I think I didn't make it clear enough that I was referring to Doritoman when I said Starscream :P

That poster... ALL OF MY SECKS.

... Did people really... Say that Devastator was Starscream's model in the movie?

mellow.png

That poster looks REALLY sweet, I want it inside of me.

I just deleted the wrong spoiler tagged image and didn't realise before someone pointed it out. Sorry!

Head firmly in the sand regarding Bay.

The poster does indeed look amazing~

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Meh, the movie designs were hit and miss for me. I really loved the designs for Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ironhide. But the designs for the twins and Starscream were garbage.

Oh and the poster is freaking sweet .

• Thumbs Up 1

Meh, the movie designs were hit and miss for me. I really loved the designs for Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ironhide. But the designs for all of the decepticons were garbage.

Oh and the poster is freaking sweet .

Who's watching the new episode?

EDIT: NOOOOOO!!!!! DREADWING!!!!!!!

Edited by Johnny the Batman

Is the episode on Youtube yet?

Also, put spoilers in spoiler tags if you're gonna post spoilers as you watch. For those of us who can't watch the EP's until they are on the Internet.

Edited by The Eggster

OH MY GOD!

Megatron is taking over the hub! Rejoice!

• Thumbs Up 1