Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

So is the Jiko pairing the only one that hasn't been made canon by this episode?

Sweet Primus, no wonder Breakdown's so fucking paranoid all the time. The poor loser's suffering never seems to end, even in death.

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay just saw the new episode and

Oh shit, airachnid's back. And she has Zombie powers!!

It was nice to have a decepticon episode for a change, we don't get those often:

-So CYLAS was still alive, and still being tortured...I almost feel sorry for him....almost.

-Starscream and Knockout's bromance is becoming my new fave, they've been like this since Season 1.

- Arachnid's back and she has the insecticons under her control, plus she has zombie powers....I wonder where this will go considering she's halfway across the galaxy.

- Soundwave continues to be a boss and putting Arachnid in her place, this time without even moving.

- Poor Knockout, he was just doing his job and then Starscream just comes and messes with his work.

This was an amazing episode and tied a lot of looseends from last season. You guys better get comfortable because the next episode isn't airing until July 28th.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

It was nice to have a decepticon episode for a change, we don't get those often:

-So CYLAS was still alive, and still being tortured...I almost feel sorry for him....almost.

-Starscream and Knockout's bromance is becoming my new fave, they've been like this since Season 1.

- Arachnid's back and she has the insecticons under her control, plus she has zombie powers....I wonder where this will go considering she's halfway across the galaxy.

- Soundwave continues to be a boss and putting Arachnid in her place, this time without even moving.

- Poor Knockout, he was just doing his job and then Starscream just comes and messes with his work.

This was an amazing episode and tied a lot of looseends from last season. You guys better get comfortable because the next episode isn't airing until July 28th.

Another Hiatus?!!

1260117992065.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

That was a great episode, too bad there's another break because I am highly anticipating what's to come!

I hope Airachnid dies, and soon at that. They should've just left her as a Popsicle, honestly.

...I hate Airachnid. :(

Yeah that was an awesome episiode!

Airachnid is back! She was gone a really long time, that's for sure. And she has zombie powers now! I wonder how this will play out. Also KnockoutXStarscream OTP. 

I really loved their dynamic in this episode. I hope we see more of it.

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Now that I'm all caught up, all I have to say is dat ending! That was a great episode! Typical that they would put on another hiatus though. ><

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6sGhJW6xcg

MY BODY IS READY :D.

Also, I was wrong guys. The new episode doesn't air on July 28th, its on June 28th so next week.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok, this was a pretty amazing episode.

I love everyone's reaction to the Predaking, especially Megatron's; you can tell they're all thinking "Dafaaaaq?"

The Predaking himself is pretty badass; threatens Starscream and shows that he was more than just a brute, hell they gave him an accent to match that. And holy fuck, he is by far the most powerful fighter. He beats the shit out of Magnus and Jackie, and while he took a few good blows, it hardly slowed him down. He almost makes up for the loss of the Insecticons.

I do love how Genre Savvy Megatron is too about giving him complete control over the Predacon army. He's aware that's way too much for one bot to have and the threat it could pose to him but it kinda seems like a Shaggy dog story. Why go through all of the trouble of making the army just to destroy it? Whatevs, it makes sense at least and prevents Megs from clutching the villain ball. Starscream's plan was also genius, kill two birds with one stone and they're blameless, also he was a dick to Shockwave.

On the autobots side, I love Magnus so much more now. I was afraid I wouldn't like him but they're giving him so much character and his adapting to Team Prime's way, and he shows that he wants to not only be a good second in command but also fit in with his troops too. They could have just made him the typical uptight authority figure whose purpose was to piss off the team and make Optimus look better, but I'm so glad they didn't go with that route.

I do like how Jacky has warmed up to him too. And holy shit did him and Magnus put up a fight. Sure, they didn't win but the sheer teamwork was amazing, especially considering how much they were at each other's heads just three episodes ago. It was probably the best scene in the series.

And some new Cybertronian tech has shown up.

I had my doubts about Season 3, but holy damn its turning out more awesome than I thought it would be.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah that was a really great episode. I pretty much agree with all the above thoughts of Azure.

Dat fight scene between the Predaking and Magnus/Jacky was probably the most dynamic and best "small scale/personal confrontation" in the entire series. It was always moving and the action was really fast paced with lots of dynamic camera angles. Not to mention the teamwork and just the sheer amount of fight the two Autobots put up against this thing. This was one damn good episode. 

Waspinator-Robot_1372532717.jpg

...what do ya know, universe really doesn't hate Wazzzzzzpinator! :'D

Other Thrilling 30/Predacons Rising-related business:

Rhinox-Robot-B_1372533795.jpg

Rhinox!

Ultra-Magnus-Robot_1372534260.jpg

SHOW-ACCURATE CYBERVERSE ULTRA MAGNUS!

Goldfire-Robot_1372532734.jpg

Another stupid Bumblebee.

...and a bunch of Legion Class figures at Deluxe size. I'm not even joking.

Some of these 30th Anniversary figures are god-tier.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr Predaking I'm saddened how you didn't show the other great reveals! LOADS OF MTMTE LOVE! Swerve, Skids and confirmations of Tailgate and a Voyager Whirl! I am soooo excited for these guys it's unbelievable! I honestly never expected these guys to get made so soon!

Display images from the con floor! http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/botcon-2013-saturday-hasbro-case-pictures-generations-2014-177895/

Also the new episode was BOSS!

That fight has to be hands down one of the most tense fights I've ever seen in a cartoon. Prime's love of killing off bots really made it feel like someone was really gonna kick the bucket during that fight. Kudos to whoever directed this episode because it was amazing!

Edited by Quacku
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wait, according to a new promo clip (Episode 10 hasn't shown up on Youtube yet), SOUNDWAVE is taken prisoner?

...Well, good luck getting anything out of him, since he has yet to say a damn thing in the show.

Wait, according to a new promo clip (Episode 10 hasn't shown up on Youtube yet), SOUNDWAVE is taken prisoner?

...Well, good luck getting anything out of him, since he has yet to say a damn thing in the show.

Yeaaaa, about that.

Soundwave finally speaks in this episode, and he basically gave the largest middle finger to the Autobots with his classic "Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior" line and Crashed his systems to prevent them from getting any info. Soundwave is too badass.

Yeaaaa, about that.

Soundwave finally speaks in this episode, and he basically gave the largest middle finger to the Autobots with his classic "Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior" line and Crashed his systems to prevent them from getting any info. Soundwave is too badass.

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked about 5 minutes after my original post.

Yeaaaa, about that.

And then 

Lazerbeak follows Fauler all the way to the Autobot base and frees Soundwave and reboots him. Then Soundwave kicks everyone's asses and the location of the Autobot base was learned through him.

It was a big mistake to let him in. Man he was a badass in this episode.

Edited by Chaos Warp

... Well.

Ratchet seems... kinda fucked. I really hope he makes it out of this one intact, if they killed him I would be so upset, favorite Autobot and all.

:(

So Starscream dun goofed something NASTY this time, I can seriously see that screwup being Megatron's final straw with him this late in the series, but we know Megatron is stupid enough to forgive him, he even admitted it in the G2 comics!

I found Ultra Magnus' short fight with Shockwave quite enjoyable, even though Shockwave got a few great hits in, it really reminded us why he's Optimus' Second-in Command. He beat the crap outta him!

Good episode, if a bit of a feelsy one in all the wrong ways.

• Thumbs Up 1