Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

I really liked how they handled Ratchet's 'betrayal'. I thought they'd just go with:

Megs: I'm going to destroy your planet anyway!
Rac: Alright I'll help you.

Instead it was a lot more gradual and, imo, quite convincing how Ratchet slowly succumbed to Megatron's sexual advances deal.

• Thumbs Up 2

To be fair, Soundwave is a mega badass in this continuity anyway, I still can't get over him flawlessly blocking Black Arachnia and bitch slapping the gobby bitch.

Then proceeding to own her yet again by banishing her and her insecticon army to a barren moon outside of Cybertron via the Space Bridge, without even flinching.

He's a mean motherfucker to mess with.

• Thumbs Up 1

The TV movie is called Predacons Rising? Anyone besides me smell a potential Beast Wars esque plot?

That was a pretty good episode

I like how Rachet's "betrayal" was handled. Also Space Omega Lock? Shit. 

I'm... speechless.

I don't even know what to say.

Apart from, good job Prime writers.

Wow.

Edited by Μegatron
  • Thumbs Up 1

The fact that I had to miss this for work pisses me greatly. So now, I wait for the online upload.

The fact that I had to miss this for work pisses me greatly. So now, I wait for the online upload.

I'm suffering a similar problem. Hurry up Animeflavor!

If anyone cares and assuming the link hasn't been taken down yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZo4jFJJIM

Also, on a personal note, Season 3 is unique in that it is currently the only season in which I have watched every episode to the full length, as opposed to my usual hopping around.

Oh god that was a great setup.  I am aching to see what happens next week. There's this episode and then that made-for-tv movie right?

I've only just gotten round to watch Episode 9 and it was really good. Going to watch the next three in a minute.

Does anyone besides me think it's amusingly ironic that

Knock Out was the one who was concerned about Predaking finding out about the Decepticons setting up the destruction of Project Predacon and blaming it on the Autobots, yet in this episode, it's Knock Out who ends up blowing the whole conspiracy wide open when he accidentally blabs in front of Ratchet?

• Thumbs Up 1

I find it kinda cool how:

Ratchet may not survive the battle, but he got the Autobots aboard the ship, and in doing so he saved Earth and Cybertron, and so many lives just like a good doctor would.

And to think he couldn't have done this had Knockout not blabbed the 'Cons plan to him.

Knockout, thanks to his blabbing, is pretty much responsible for Ratchet getting Predaking to rebel and Ratchet escaping to contact Optimus Prime, who (alongside Ultra Magnus and the rest of Team Prime) is currently storming aboard the Nemesis to destroy the Decepticons for good.

KNOCKOUT, YOU FUCKED UP.

Edited by Μegatron
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mother of god....that episode.....that was one of the best episodes if not the best of the Prime series by far! I can't wait for the finale.

Edited by Kevin

Damnit why does the show have to get cancelled just as it's reaching it's high point!?!?

• Thumbs Up 1

Damnit why does the show have to get cancelled just as it's reaching it's high point!?!?

It... isn't really getting cancelled. Rumor has it the next show will be a continuation of Prime, not to mention I think they planned it to be a 3-series deal the whole way through.

But for a show the fanbase thinks is mediocre at best, they're sure going out with a bang!

It... isn't really getting cancelled. Rumor has it the next show will be a continuation of Prime, not to mention I think they planned it to be a 3-series deal the whole way through.

But for a show the fanbase thinks is mediocre at best, they're sure going out with a bang!

The fanbase thinks this show is medicore?

How much of the fanbase that thinks that are GWhiners?

• Thumbs Up 1

From what I heard, Jeffrey Combs(Ratchet's VA) said the series was supposed to go on for two more seasons at Comic Con a year ago, so obviously something happened.

So it sees we're getting a Beast Machines type of deal.

Every Decepticon gets offed.

So the finale's tonight....predictions anyone.

Everyone dies.

Everyone.

Serious thoughts and Predacons Rising spoilers below!

But seriously, I'm thinking Soundwave is gonna bite the bullet here, and Knockout will make it out alive and maybe team with the 'Bots so he can go back to being the boss of his own lab.

We already know Megatron dies, Bumblebee speaks, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus and Predaking survive and Shockwave protects Ratchet from something, but that still leaves a lot of room for prediction. It's Prime, so who knows...

EDIT: lol I used the spoiler tags wrong the first time whoopsie

Edited by Μegatron

Everyone dies.

Everyone.

Serious thoughts and Predacons Rising spoilers below!

But seriously, I'm thinking Soundwave is gonna bite the bullet here, and Knockout will make it out alive and maybe team with the 'Bots so he can go back to being the boss of his own lab.

We already know Megatron dies, Bumblebee speaks, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus and Predaking survive and Shockwave protects Ratchet from something, but that still leaves a lot of room for prediction. It's Prime, so who knows...

EDIT: lol I used the spoiler tags wrong the first time whoopsie

But isn't there gonna be a movie to wrap things up?

• Thumbs Up 1