Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

For anyone who hasn't seen it here's a clip from the Predacons Rising movie at Comic Con.

Wait so

now that Primus is online does that mean Unicron will come back as well. And... And... GALVATRON!?

I thought Unicron got destroyed by the Matrix Of Leadership at the end of Season 1..............?

I thought Unicron got destroyed by the Matrix Of Leadership at the end of Season 1..............?

From what I understand,

it was more like he was put into a coma. According to the TVtropes for the TV movie, he'll apparently be commandeering Megatron's dead body to attempt to destroy Cybertron, or something along that line. Speaking of the TV Movie, isn't Airachnid still on one of Cybertron's moons, AND isn't she infected with Dark Energon/Terrocon stuff? I smell a reappearance!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well technically he was sent into stasis.

From what I understand,

it was more like he was put into a coma. According to the TVtropes for the TV movie, he'll apparently be commandeering Megatron's dead body to attempt to destroy Cybertron, or something along that line. Speaking of the TV Movie, isn't Airachnid still on one of Cybertron's moons, AND isn't she infected with Dark Energon/Terrocon stuff? I smell a reappearance!

Ah.

So now that it's over, anyone got an all-time favorite episode? 

Ah.

So now that it's over, anyone got an all-time favorite episode? 

Nope. Well that i can think of up from the top of my head at least.

Well it's not like they can't find a way to bring him back. He already died once in this show and came back sooooo.................But it would ruin the karmic death that he got so I actually wouldn't want that.

Wait so

now that Primus is online does that mean Unicron will come back as well. And... And... GALVATRON!?

The creators explicitly said that all deaths are final, and nobody will be revived; Megs is dead, plain and simple. But hey, he had a damn good run for three seasons and he never stopped being a badass.

The creators explicitly said that all deaths are final, and nobody will be revived; Megs is dead, plain and simple. But hey, he had a damn good run for three seasons and he never stopped being a badass.

They sorta broke the rule with

the almost deaths of Megatron in Season 1, the death of Optimus in the beginning of 3, and more recently with Bumblebee.

:3

Although granted they weren't TOTAL deaths, so I guess it doesn't really count.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

Well you could argue that neither of them were dead, but so much close to being dead but brought back from the brink. Megatron was impaled, and then fell thousands of feet. Kinda hard to come back from that.

Speaking of Megsy

how do you figure Unicron is going to "resurrect" so to speak and transfer to Megatrons body? After all, last time I checked he was in a coma, and if he ever re-awoke he would technically end Earth's existence. My personal guess is that he either transfers some of his conscious into Megatrons corpse via the Dark Energon, or he just mind controls Megatrons body like a puppet or something like that. Kind of an additional irony that after spending all of his life controlling others, Megatron is going to be someone elses puppet.

Either way I'm hoping the movie will be as high quality as the tv series in all aspects.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

Speaking of Megsy

how do you figure Unicron is going to "resurrect" so to speak and transfer to Megatrons body? After all, last time I checked he was in a coma, and if he ever re-awoke he would technically end Earth's existence. My personal guess is that he either transfers some of his conscious into Megatrons corpse via the Dark Energon, or he just mind controls Megatrons body like a puppet or something like that. Kind of an additional irony that after spending all of his life controlling others, Megatron is going to be someone elses puppet.

Either way I'm hoping the movie will be as high quality as the tv series in all aspects.

I'm guessing that the movie will be since it's a TV movie and it will most likely have the same writers. 

...So who do you figure the Dark Star Saber impaled upon landing :D?

• Chuckle 1

You know, the more I think about and rewatch the scene, the more I realize just how symbolic it is that:

Bumblebee pretty much murdered Megatron in cold blood for robbing him and his friends (family?) of so much. This time, even though Optimus Prime beat all hell out of Megatron, there was no epic finisher, no dramatic killing from him. In Transformers Cybertron, Optimus finished Galvatron with one big glorious punch, in Animated he smashed him with the Magnus Hammer, in Revenge of the Fallen he blasted him in the head and sent him hurtling through the wall... yeah, usually Optimus gets his crowning moment of badass when he fights Megatron for the last time, but not this one. Bumblebee sneaked up and impaled Megatron horribly in seconds. Megatron died a pathetic death, and yet it didn't deteriorate from his character like a similar event did in the end of Dark of the Moon. It showed just how broken Bumblebee was by that point, and how unlike Prime, he wasn't willing to waste time. He had the chance to slaughter Megatron that Optimus had and wasted so many times before, and by hell did he take it.

...also, seeing Megatron's blood smeared all over the sword was pretty brutal...

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, the more I think about and rewatch the scene, the more I realize just how symbolic it is that:

Bumblebee pretty much murdered Megatron in cold blood for robbing him and his friends (family?) of so much. This time, even though Optimus Prime beat all hell out of Megatron, there was no epic finisher, no dramatic killing from him. In Transformers Cybertron, Optimus finished Galvatron with one big glorious punch, in Animated he smashed him with the Magnus Hammer, in Revenge of the Fallen he blasted him in the head and sent him hurtling through the wall... yeah, usually Optimus gets his crowning moment of badass when he fights Megatron for the last time, but not this one. Bumblebee sneaked up and impaled Megatron horribly in seconds. Megatron died a pathetic death, and yet it didn't deteriorate from his character like a similar event did in the end of Dark of the Moon. It showed just how broken Bumblebee was by that point, and how unlike Prime, he wasn't willing to waste time. He had the chance to slaughter Megatron that Optimus had and wasted so many times before, and by hell did he take it.

...also, seeing Megatron's blood smeared all over the sword was pretty brutal...

I also find it interesting that the very last death in the show was death via a wound to the chest, when the first death of the show was also a wound to the chest. Different characters and motives, true, but still...

...So who do you figure the Dark Star Saber impaled upon landing biggrin.png?

Probably impaled some small house somewhere on earth.

I kind of have to wonder why Ultra Magnus didn't dip his bum hand into the cybermatter before they used it to

revitalize Cybertron.

Seemed like there was more than enough to handle the process.

I just realized something, looking at the ending where

Team Prime goes through the space bridge back home. Excluding Optimus and Ratchet, they exit in the reverse order of their first appearances: Ultra Magnus came in at Season 3, Episode 2, but leaves first. Smokescreen came in at Season 2, Episode 18, but leaves second. Wheeljack appeared in Season 1, Episode 8, officially joined in Season 2, Episode 6, and left third. All of the original Team Prime came within the first five episodes of Season 1, but mostly leave in reverse order, with Bulkhead and Bumblebee leaving fourth/fifth, and Arcee leaving second to last. Optimus and Ratchet, as mentioned earlier, are the only ones out of order, but it makes sense for Ratchet since he isn't leaving, and Optimus leaving last is primarily due to Rule of Cool I guess.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just realized something, looking at the ending where

Team Prime goes through the space bridge back home. Excluding Optimus and Ratchet, they exit in the reverse order of their first appearances: Ultra Magnus came in at Season 3, Episode 2, but leaves first. Smokescreen came in at Season 2, Episode 18, but leaves second. Wheeljack appeared in Season 1, Episode 8, officially joined in Season 2, Episode 6, and left third. All of the original Team Prime came within the first five episodes of Season 1, but mostly leave in reverse order, with Bulkhead and Bumblebee leaving fourth/fifth, and Arcee leaving second to last. Optimus and Ratchet, as mentioned earlier, are the only ones out of order, but it makes sense for Ratchet since he isn't leaving, and Optimus leaving last is primarily due to Rule of Cool I guess.

I have the feeling if it wasn't a coincidence they would leave in perfect reverse order minus Prime of course.

Caught this the other day, but forgot to comment about it.

Goddamn this was a great finale episode, my only real gripe was the fight between Megatron and Optimus didn't feel particularly gripping. But Bumblebee putting an end to Meg's was all kinds of badass. And LOL at him being voiced Lion-O.

But man,

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

that last episode made it all the more difficult to come to terms that this show, my favorite interpretation of Transformers is coming to a close. Stings guys.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 1

Caught this the other day, but forgot to comment about it.

Goddamn this was a great finale episode, my only real gripe was the fight between Megatron and Optimus didn't feel particularly gripping. But Bumblebee putting an end to Meg's was all kinds of badass. And LOL at him being voiced Lion-O.

But man,

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

that last episode made it all the more difficult to come to terms that this show, my favorite interpretation of Transformers is coming to a close. Stings guys.

I can understand that, but considering how many Duel to the deaths Optimus & Megatron have had, of course its gonna be hard to top.

You know, when you think about it, Soundwave is technically the Transformers version of Slenderman. Freakishly long arms, tentacles sprouting from his body, a total lack of a face, MOSTLY silent with one exception, and everyone is creeped out by him. Oh, and he knows where you live.

• Thumbs Up 1

So Is the dark of the moon game any good? I've never played it and i need another TF game to play.

Okay, since I accidentally spoiled the ending for some people in the status updates, I'll post here:

Do you think the writers always intended for Bumblebee to kill Megatron? The early episodes seem to suggest this, considering his fight with Skyquake and him losing his voicebox and all that.