Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Made from boredom, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Armada Edition!

Edited by 743 ED Missile

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=DhnfmJ9YvbU

So it looks like Megs himself is coming back. Anyone else notice the parallel between this and Optimus` revival in the season premiere.

So TF Prime creators................not every death is final eh? Aw, that kinda ruins the power of that final death scene in the season finale, I was kinda hoping that it would be just his body (getting used) coming back.  

Edited by Chaos Warp

I'm honestly not surprised, especially since, as someone pointed out, they kinda broke that rule with both Optimus and Bumblebee, so I knew Megatron wasn't going to stay dead.

His death scene was still pretty well done regardless tho, but it does lose some impact. But hey, at least Megs can actually have a proper final battle with Optimus and actually stand a chance now that he has a new body.

Two things: As an overall show, how would you rate Transformers Prime? What were it's overall strong points? Weak Points? What are the best and worst characters?

And second: Do you think Scraplets would like to consume Dark Energon risen Transformers? They eat just about anything made of metal, so I'd figure they wouldn't mind. Although granted there is probably some kind of nonsense where they won't eat anything that is already dead or something.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread's deader than Megatron is.

owait, a registered domain for Transformers 4 is "Megatron Returns". Gotta love the movies for their creativity. Also the Dinobots are confirmed for TF4. Yaaaaay.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=DhnfmJ9YvbU

So it looks like Megs himself is coming back. Anyone else notice the parallel between this and Optimus` revival in the season premiere.

I'm not surprised, although it takes away the impact from his death scene. There's definitely a parallel though since the last thing they would want is to upset the fanbase by killing off a major character.

Has this been posted yet

Transformers-Prime-Beast-Hunters-3-DVD_1
By way of an Amazon.com preorder, the release date for the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Season 3 on DVD by Shout! Factory is December 3, 2013. Thanks to TFW2005.com board member DJsFromCtron for sharing this news with us.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-beast-hunters-season-3-dvd-release-date-178296/

Pretty cool, but I'm just going to wait for the complete set.

Edited by Captain Levi

I never saw Revenge of the Fallen (and a part of me specifically avoided it), but I did watch the third movie once upon a time and thought it was surprisingly enjoyable and even better than the first movie, if not great by any means. I never felt strongly about Bayformers either way, but after Dark of the Moon I'm hoping the only direction the series can go from here is up. I'd still rather wait for Pacific Rim 2, though.

• Thumbs Up 5

Finally got around to finishing Season 3 of Prime earlier today (it arrived on Netflix recently~). Goddamn, what a show. Gonna re-watch Season 1 this week since it's been a while since I watched it. Excited as all hell for the movie, I need me some more Prime goodness.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how they don't even bother spoiling the fact that Megatron comes back.

Even though it was in the trailer.

Hey now, its not like they spoiled Bumblebee being restored by the Omega Lock, Bumblebee talking, Megatron dying to begin with, Cybertron's restoration and Unicorn Megatron's existence at a toy fair or anything.

Oh wait yeah, they spoiled all that too.