Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Here is my question, if we get Galvatron will he be voiced bythe original voice actor again(assuming hes alive)? that would be ultimate fan service

Galvatron got two voice actors though. Leonard Nimoy? He voiced Galvatron in the original movie and Sentinel Prime in Transformers Dark of the Moon. Frank Welker voiced him in the television show, and he's Soundwave in the Bay films. 

Also, ladies and gentlemen. I bring you

ZoTlV2Y_1383945219.jpg

badassery

It's not every day you see a truck riding a dinosaur.

Bumblebee will ride on Swoop apparently

wouldn't it be funny if Galvatron started riding Lockdown in retaliation

Lockdown isn't a Dinobot/Predacon you fool he's a uh thingamajigger car >:I

EDIT: MUSCLE CAR, that.

Edited by Blutarch Mann

It's weird because Lockdown got a toy for ROTF yet none of the cars on the set look like it. It'd be weird redesigning him at this point.

Also there's a lot of buzz on tfw2005 and such that Prowl and Cliffjumper are in this

its about fuckin time

Prowl was planned to be in all three films but he always got replaced. Fourth's the charm? And there's Cliffjumper with Prime making him uh, more famous I guess. So I wouldn't be surprised. 

I want to see who the Bugatti Veyron is.

I love me some Transformers.

So, what comes after Prime?

Transformers 4 good sir. Now with no Shia Labouf.

Edited by Johnny the Death Bringer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, we did get Predacons Rising. It's just that AoE is the new "in" thing for TF.

But considering how Ratbat is getting a new Masterpiece figure with the Soundblaster redeco coming out soon, I have a question - does this possibly mean Masterpiece figures of Slugfest, Overkill, Beastbox, Sqauwktalk and Squawkbox in the future? Or are we just going to get the "clearly superior" Garboil and Friends (aka those Japanese repaints of Laserbeak/Ravage that you never cared about), if we even do get more Masterpiece cassettes?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty damn good, despite the Neo Metal Sonic elf shoes.

Okay if I can give the Bayshitformers movies one thing, it's this design. It looks pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Now we've got a, uh, early look at Swoop's robot and Dinobot mode. 

151001kyqpzsknn3pbqyko_1385838236.jpg

He's got two heads.

Two goddamned heads

And Bumblebee is meant to ride him at one point of the movie. How cool is that? 

• Thumbs Up 2

blue wtf did you even read the thing that's clearly Paulie god

Swoop's looking very nice. He actually has more G1/Animated qualities than your average Bayformer.

Duke Bulkhead Hound, anyone?

150959ynf56fy1co59r699_1385838236.jpg

• 1 month later...

27412473d1389327629-mp-wheeljack-full-im

Masterpiece Wheeljack has been revealed and confirmed for an August release.

He's even better than Smokescreen.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a huge fan of giant robots of all kinds, especially transformers, I remember watching it on tv quite often while I ate cereal while sitting on the living room floor. The "bayformers" as you called it reignited my interest in  the series, especially since before then it's popularity had been declined and definitely needed that boost. thunder_dance_by_thunderbolt_the_fox-d5o

Pretty sad Prime ended. I enjoyed the run and I feel the ending was way too abrupt. In terms of the Hasbro toys I'm OK with them other than the Beast Hunters line. First Edition Arcee and Starscream look great.

• 2 weeks later...

i2DfBG7.jpg

GTTRF100Alg_1390517506.jpg

Look at these little bastards. Adorable. These are apart of a special figure line celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Transformers. They hit in March. I need them all.

In movie-related news, some new character designs and info leaked out, check em.

NlOZ0Gn.png

lamborghini-aventador-transformers4-1370
We got Lockdown, a grey Lamborghini Decepticon, you might remember a Lockdown from Animated, who was a Bounty Hunter of 'Formers in there, he was pretty awesome. Seems like he'll have some sort of a similar role in this movie, as he "has a ship full of decommissioned Transformers, including the Dinobots"

z23kpur.jpg?1

We also got Drift up here, yo, straight from the G1 IDW comics, he's a Former 'Con who switched sides to the Autobots, and also is a badass samurai dude. Reminds me quite a bit more of Bludgeon but still pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 2

So is it me or are the AoE designs taking more influence from Prime all of a sudden? Drift and Lockdown's faces look significantly more humanoid than most other Bayformers characters thus far.

Also I can't stop looking at Lockdown and thinking he'll be played by Samuel L. Jackson or some other black actor.

So is it me or are the AoE designs taking more influence from Prime all of a sudden? Drift and Lockdown's faces look signifcantly more humanoid than most other Batformers characters thus far.

Also I can't stop looking at Lockdown and thinking he'll be played by Samuel L. Jackson or some other black actor.

That's the point I believe. Hasbro noticed that Prime was quite popular so they're going to update the models quite a bit in the semi-reboot. 

Lockdown reminds me a lot of his Animated incarnation, really digging it. Also, I remember hearing rumours that one of the Autobots will be speaking solely Mandarin through the movie, I wonder if it's Drift?

Thank Primus the fucking faces actually look like faces.

Lockdown looks sweet, be nice if they got Bishop to voice him again. Drift looks eh, it's a nice design but it makes me think of Bludgeon too much.

Can't wait to get a better look at Hound, Crosshairs (confirmed as the Corvette's final name), Stinger, the Dinobots and the Argosy Freightliner.

Speaking of which, who do you think the big silver truck IS?