Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Apparently the writers killed off Breakdown because his VA's contract was terminated

SO that's why that happened. Shame they wasted the "SIlas fused with Breakdown" concept by having that only appear in two episodes; quite the pity. Would've been an ingenious compromise too: more Breakdown but more Clancy Brown as well.

First trailer

-Did Optimus Prime Just Punch Out Grimlock?

-Marky Mark bring the Good Vibrations I see

-And oh no, is that what looks like Ratchet getting messed up pretty badly :C

• Thumbs Up 3

well, at least Bay never thought of bringing in the quintsessons or Sharkicons, that would be desperation

on a serious note, I may actualy catch this one havent watched any since the first one

ZealousHalfGazelle.gif

awesome

So Stinger IS man-made after all, and apparently he's a clone of/based on Bumblebee. That shot of Bumblebee standing next to him was just too amazing.

Loving this. Day 1 watch.

EDIT: 

From what I get, Optimus fights against Galvatron midway the film. Then Lockdown arrives and helps Galvatron by face-shooting Optimus, then the torture scene happens.

Not bad, but at least shows Galvatron is manmade too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hoo boy, Crosshairs confirmed for best Autobot.

Also, http://www.flickr.com/photos/69016045@N00/sets/72157627600819063/ I found me booty. That gallery is full of goddamn movie render stuff, it even has stuff I've never seen before. Gorgeous.

6781962159_613001e288_b.jpg

Look at this shit.

'Tis only, "logical" that Shockwave look fucking awesome.

I swear there's a Link to the Past joke somewhere in that pic, but fuck if I can find it.

12938476725_016d2cf25c_o.jpg

Jesus fuck, this looks incredible.

I sense influence from Transformers Prime. Excellent!

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how the designs have been simplified a wee bit. Hopefully it'll make the fight scenes more interesting and easy to follow.

I love how the designs have been simplified a wee bit. Hopefully it'll make the fight scenes more interesting and easy to follow.

Robot designs still look absolutely hideous. Only Optimus is marginally better and Grimlock is looking to just be a generic robot dinosaur with no personality. What a waste.

American flags plastered everywhere, seriously.

The trailer actually looks alright. Michael Bay's actually using stationary camera shots with comprehensible action. Looks like the movie he should have done to begin with when he took up the Transformers series. At the very least should have been the second one. Hopefully no more "humans have a McGuffin" bullshit.

Fuck what is it with Bay's boner for giving Prime flame decals? I actually had hopes he'd be returning to his old, iconic colour scheme when I seen they went for the G1 truck cab over the American 18 Wheeler he's been in 1-3 but his face still looks fucking hideous, just give him a permanent face guard and I'll be happy.

However I did get a lil' hyped after watching the trailer, getting some first movie vibes from this, so maybe I should give it a chance, Prime also seems to be the main Transformer focus in this, and I'm curious as to where he got the sword from. 

In other, more G1-oriented news, the prototype for Masterpiece Bumblebee's been revealed. And he comes with Spike's exosuit too!

1394101846_1609974_646955035370440_11522

Is that a face swapping thing I see on that last panel? Could we be getting an option to go for a toy-based face? Something to make him a pseudo Goldbug? Or is it just gonna be a different expression?

Fuck what is it with Bay's boner for giving Prime flame decals? I actually had hopes he'd be returning to his old, iconic colour scheme when I seen they went for the G1 truck cab over the American 18 Wheeler he's been in 1-3 but his face still looks fucking hideous, just give him a permanent face guard and I'll be happy.

However I did get a lil' hyped after watching the trailer, getting some first movie vibes from this, so maybe I should give it a chance, Prime also seems to be the main Transformer focus in this, and I'm curious as to where he got the sword from. 

Ya, I know how that goes, why doesnt he just bring in Rodimus Prime and be over with it, at least rodimus has a reason to have flames XD

I agree, the lack of red played straight with Optimus does upset me.

They love screwing with Megatron don't they?

Yes indeed, they do.

Goddamn, with commercials this awesome, I regret just getting into the Hub network and whatnot just last year. *Sigh*The wasted years.

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently, there's gonna be a new Transformers series in 2015 (which plays as somewhat of a sequel to Prime), and the first guy to be revealed for it is (of course), Bumblebee:

1395084252_New%20Hub%20Network%20Transfo

LOS ANGELES - The Hub Network, champions of family fun and the only network dedicated to providing kids and their families entertainment they can watch together, announced today that a new animated series is currently in production for the globally renowned TRANSFORMERS brand. Set to debut in early 2015, the new action-packed series is being produced by Hasbro Studios, the production and distribution division of Hasbro, Inc., and is executive produced by Jeff Kline ("Transformers Prime," "G.I. Joe Renegades").

Taking place years after the battle between Autobots and Decepticons in "Transformers Prime," this all new series centers around our hero Bumblebee stepping up to lead a brand new team of Autobots. The show features an all-star cast with Will Friedle ("Boy Meets World") returning as Bumblebee, along with Darren Criss ("Glee"), Constance Zimmer ("House of Cards") and Ted McGinley ("Married with Children"). Blending 3D characters with hand-painted environments, the series mixes action-packed adventure with lots of comedy, making it a rip-roaring experience for kids and families to enjoy together.

This is a big year as the TRANSFORMERS brand celebrates its 30th anniversary. The Hub Network will also be celebrating the success of the franchise with special events to be announced later this year.

• Thumbs Up 5

Not liking that character design too much but the premise sounds all right. I'll wait to hear more and see more before hype. 

Isn't this like, one of the first times in recent years where there's a Transformers thing /without/ Optimus in it?

Hopefully it's good. 

Dammit, did they seriously have to kill Optimus off at the end of Prime!?

I'll give this series a chance. But it's not going to be the same without Optimus and Megatron. Especially since the former is dead and the latter has stopped being a Decepticon all together. And don't get me started on Starscreams implied death at the hands of the predacons.

I'll give this series a chance. But it's not going to be the same without Optimus and Megatron. Especially since the former is dead and the latter has stopped being a Decepticon all together. And don't get me started on Starscreams implied death at the hands of the predacons.

Its Gen1 post movie all over again.... on the other hand with the setup, its possible Galvatron could return as a benevolent sage of wisdom (sorta a new alpha trion)

No Optimus, Megatron or Starscream.

It's claimed to have a completely new cast besides 'Bee, so no Ratchet, Soundwave, Wheeljack etc. either.

And it's going to have even more Bumblebee than usual.

No thanks.

No thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1