Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

SO if this is still the Aligned Family continuity, do you suppose they're ever going to deal with the vampirized Terrocon and her Insecticon armada that last we saw, are inhabiting one of Cybertron's very moons?

Also am I the only who felt that the reasoning for Optimus becoming "One with the Allspark" at the end of Predacons Rising felt awfully contrived, forced and unnecessary?

Seriously, why couldn't he have just emptied the Matrix of Leadership into Primus like he did when he first defeated Unicron!?

A friend of mine who is a huge Bumblebee fan is going to be very happy with him being the lead character for the new series. I feel it's not going to be the same without Optimus, Megatron, Starscream, etc. It feels like we're going through post original series movie all over again.

A friend of mine who is a huge Bumblebee fan is going to be very happy with him being the lead character for the new series. I feel it's not going to be the same without Optimus, Megatron, Starscream, etc. It feels like we're going through post original series movie all over again.

cept in that case, at least Ultra Magnus and Cup were good additions.....

Wonder if among the newcomers might be hot rod, wheelie, a technocon perhaps.... or if perhaps Metroplex might show up

I can't help but wonder if Starscream truly isn't dead but was mangled to the point he had to be re-built and re-made akin to how Galvatron comes to be. Thus pitting him directly against Bumblebee as the new and improved leader of the re-gathered Decepticons.

I can't help but wonder if Starscream truly isn't dead but was mangled to the point he had to be re-built and re-made akin to how Galvatron comes to be. Thus pitting him directly against Bumblebee as the new and improved leader of the re-gathered Decepticons.

Galvascream.

Make it happen Hasbro.

• Thumbs Up 3

cept in that case, at least Ultra Magnus and Cup were good additions.....

Wonder if among the newcomers might be hot rod, wheelie, a technocon perhaps.... or if perhaps Metroplex might show up

Yeah I was thinking that could be a possibly as well, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what characters they announce.

1395291082_2.jpg

Oh hai Masterpiece Ultra Magnus Who Isn't Just Albinomus Prime.

and also masterpiece star sabre's wip art but really who gives a shit. especially when magnus is involved.

I'm totally for Starscream being the Big Bad of Prime 2: The Primening.

The latest IDW comics have shown he's really enjoyable in that role, plus... y'know, favourite character.

Thought I would ask here, been working on some of the cartoons on and off, and just finished Gen1, and I watched Beast wars and prime as well, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which one I should watch next?

Thought I would ask here, been working on some of the cartoons on and off, and just finished Gen1, and I watched Beast wars and prime as well, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which one I should watch next?

I'd suggest the upcoming show. But I would also point you towards Animated or Armada;.

I'd suggest the upcoming show. But I would also point you towards Animated or Armada;.

I meant working throught the old ones, will proably watch the new one through various means, but I did mean for right now, since I should proably stop rewatching Prime again XD

Also wasnt there also cybertron and energon? dont know a ton about the other cartoons, though I do believe I have heard of animated and armada(may have actualy watched an episode or two of animated long ago)

Also in case you're wondering, I dont generaly do anime, so thats why I'm not asking about those ones... least right now

The Unicron Trilogy is a bit crap to be honest. Armada's mediocre (yet somehow managed to get a game people legitimately like), Energon... well, just read the wiki and Cybertron is the best of the two.

You're better off going for Animated instead, it's much better than the Trilogy.

Sorry for the double post, but...

1395872988_10.jpg

It looks like Prime's coming back for this series too? Unless he's, y'know, a ghost or something :U

Also, apparently the show will have a lighter, more comedic feel.

inb4 Transformers Prime Go! jokes

Also, in AoE, it looks like

Galvatron is going to be a "puppet" controlled by humans.

With a joystick.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, in AoE, it looks like

Galvatron is going to be a "puppet" controlled by humans.

With a joystick.

Already got the news on that I recall. Though it does bring this, another aspect from Prime into mind:

tumblr_m70hlbgJOQ1qjcpmx.png

SO much Prime influence!biggrin.png

Ok, we all know that Galvatron is going to break loose of whatever control he is under and cause some major damage right? I mean that happens in EVERY contiunity, the only question is will he go insane, or realise the true meaning of opression like prime

The designs for the new cartoon look terribly bland. I hope the new characters look better than Optimus and Bumblebee. Much better.

I also hope Optimus being there means Megatron and Starscream will be inexplicably back.

Ok, we all know that Galvatron is going to break loose of whatever control he is under and cause some major damage right? I mean that happens in EVERY contiunity, the only question is will he go insane, or realise the true meaning of opression like prime

Probably the former. It's said that there's 

More than one Galvatron, considering he's a drone. Apparently Megatron will take control of one somehow, and then make an army of Galvatrons or something.

Probably the former. It's said that there's 

More than one Galvatron, considering he's a drone. Apparently Megatron will take control of one somehow, and then make an army of Galvatrons or something.

One KRE-O set had a Megatron head being experimented on by humans.

I think we're gonna get an Animated Series 1 affair, where Megatron possessed Soundwave and then took control of all Sumdac's shit to give himself his face, only this time he'll be giving Galvatron his face after manipulating that Attinger guy.

I think we're gonna get an Animated Series 1 affair, where Megatron possessed Soundwave and then took control of all Sumdac's shit to give himself his face, only this time he'll be giving Galvatron his face after manipulating that Attinger guy.

He could pull a gen one as well, and mege together several bodies to make one true body

Attinger isn't related to Joshua I believe. Attinger is said to be a paranoid government guy that hunts ALL the Transformers, why would he /work/ with one of the people that he's against? I can see Megatron manipulating Joshua instead of Attinger.

We've got four antagonists this movie. 

- Attinger's Anti-Transformers government guys

- Joshua and Yueming's Chinese Transformers (Stinger and Galvatron)

- Lockdown's army.

- Dinobots (albeit at first, later they join the Autobots).

why would he /work/ with one of the people that he's against?

The guy can be pretty persuasive when he isn't snarling like a mindless beast and getting decapitated.

Seriously though, yeah sure whatever Joshua yeah that's who I meant I really don't care or look into who the humans are I'm sorry 

wait a minute Wraith why are you trying to kill the Autobots

• Thumbs Up 1

So if anyone's going to Botcon, there's a pretty cool looking figure that's going to be there:

1396545444_2.jpg

1396545444_3.jpg

Energon Scorponok done as his G1 counterpart! Complete with a Headmaster Zarak... well, his kid at least.

1396545444_1.jpg

I am so jelly by this, 'cause I don't go to conventions (especially ones on the other side of the pond) and I don't expect a Masterpiece version of this guy for a looooong time.

• Thumbs Up 1

So Bay's given out more details about Lockdown:

It’s actually a Transformer who is neither Autobot or Decepticon, a bounty hunter named Lockdown, whose alternate form is a Lamborghini Aventador.

“Lockdown is an interesting character. He travels the galaxy, he works for somebody else. And he’s here for one person, one alien, and then he’s out of here,” Bay says. “So he doesn’t really want to take sides. The cause and balance of the galaxy is kind of messed up when different species play with different species. And that opens up a whole other gigantic world for Transformers.”

[...]

“Lockdown’s ship has a lot of meaning that can go into other movies. There’s a lot of backstory about that ship that’s not laid out here,” he says. “You’re going to see a few things where you’re like ‘What is that? And what is that?’ And you’re going to see a couple shots like, ‘Wait a minute, who are they?’ But we don’t answer those questions.”

Yep, the Animated influence is strong.

• Thumbs Up 1

So both ANimated and Prime influence. What's next, stuff from Armada? Freaking Unicron!?