Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

39 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Let me define "unnecessary". Barricade had a purpose in the first one which was to find Sam and retrieve the glasses. In the third one, he had little to no purpose except to kill Wheeljack (I won't acknowledge Que as his name. Like ever.) and in the fifth one he still has no real purpose except they're trying to make TLK more like Transformers 1. Same goes for Megatron. HE truly is unnecessary. Like it was said, he's Galvatron now. Megatron is supposed to be dead.

But as you said, since Barricade killed Wheeljack in front of Bee, they COULD expand on that, but I don't think they would. Also, Barricade was supposedly killed in the Battle of Chicago in DOtM. Sooo... 

Oh yeah I understand that.

The Last Knight's story is supposedly revealed. [ONLY LOOK IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY LORE WHATSOEVER]

Spoiler

Optimus Prime is on a quest to find the remains of Cybertron, the Transformers home planet. After finding out that he was responsible for its demise, he comes upon a way to revive the age-old planet, but will need an artifact to do it, and that will lead him back to earth. Optimus Prime is on a quest to find the remains of Cybertron, the Transformers home planet. After finding out that he was responsible for its demise, he comes upon a way to revive the age-old planet, but will need an artifact to do it, and that will lead him back to earth. (There is an assumption that the artifact in question could very well be the iconic sword Excalibur, as there is a sword in the movie's logo. Plus, it is the most recognizable "artifact" from the Arthur mythology.)

It is also learned that Bumblebee will be returning in a more prominent role, and will be joined by Hound, Crosshairs, Drift, and Optimus. The Dinobots will also be making a return, with mini-Dinobots along for the ride. As for new blood, The Last Knight will introduce The Creator to the mix, and will add two Transformers as well. The first is Cogman, an English Astin Martin, and Squeaks, who transforms into a Vespa. Megatron will also return, and will transform into a jet.

Well, this just got stupid.

6 hours ago, Terriful said:

The Last Knight's story is supposedly revealed. [ONLY LOOK IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY LORE WHATSOEVER]

Hide contents

Optimus Prime is on a quest to find the remains of Cybertron, the Transformers home planet. After finding out that he was responsible for its demise, he comes upon a way to revive the age-old planet, but will need an artifact to do it, and that will lead him back to earth. Optimus Prime is on a quest to find the remains of Cybertron, the Transformers home planet. After finding out that he was responsible for its demise, he comes upon a way to revive the age-old planet, but will need an artifact to do it, and that will lead him back to earth. (There is an assumption that the artifact in question could very well be the iconic sword Excalibur, as there is a sword in the movie's logo. Plus, it is the most recognizable "artifact" from the Arthur mythology.)

It is also learned that Bumblebee will be returning in a more prominent role, and will be joined by Hound, Crosshairs, Drift, and Optimus. The Dinobots will also be making a return, with mini-Dinobots along for the ride. As for new blood, The Last Knight will introduce The Creator to the mix, and will add two Transformers as well. The first is Cogman, an English Astin Martin, and Squeaks, who transforms into a Vespa. Megatron will also return, and will transform into a jet.

Hasn't really been confirmed true or not yet so I wouldn't go "Bah Bay screw up again bahhhhh!" But if it true then I have to say I will be pretty disappointed because this seems strnage for Optimus and spits in the face of what he had intended to do and that was take on the creators. I'm going to lean toward that this is fake or perhaps similar to the situation with the turtles when the whole alien plot that everyone panicked over which turned out to be a scrapped plot, one that was apparently even scrapped before Bay was on board as a producer.

On 6/8/2016 at 4:07 PM, Terriful said:

Let me define "unnecessary". Barricade had a purpose in the first one which was to find Sam and retrieve the glasses. In the third one, he had little to no purpose except to kill Wheeljack (I won't acknowledge Que as his name. Like ever.) and in the fifth one he still has no real purpose except they're trying to make TLK more like Transformers 1. Same goes for Megatron. HE truly is unnecessary. Like it was said, he's Galvatron now. Megatron is supposed to be dead.

But as you said, since Barricade killed Wheeljack in front of Bee, they COULD expand on that, but I don't think they would. Also, Barricade was supposedly killed in the Battle of Chicago in DOtM. Sooo... 

Ummm,  actually it was Soundwave that killed Wheeljack. 

11 hours ago, Jovahexeon Undyne Phoenix said:

Ummm,  actually it was Soundwave that killed Wheeljack. 

Could have swore people said Barricade was responsible for that death. *sigh* Now I'm confused.

In other news we got a new survivor.

image_zps1qugjwfl.png

Wheelie is alive and returning... uh... yay.

More news, we got a clip of Josh during filming and his comments about the fifth Transformers film. Seems Lennox is still part of military which makes me wonder how this will fit in with the Cemetery Wind plot. I also wonder if we'll get an answer as to what happened to Sam because Cemetery Wind was willing to kill Cade and his daughter for hiding Optimus so imagine what they would have done to Sam which the entire world new about his connection to Bumblebee. As much as I don't like Sam, that is a storyline I'm disappointed they didn't explore a bit in AOE.

Transformers news incoming! We got a new character joining the movieverse, we haven't got a confirmed bot mode but by the looks of the vehicle form it seems it's going to be Wreck-Gar!

1465808125-tfc6.jpg

Though that makes me wonder, how is he going to talk? His gimmick in G1 was that his species the Junkions communicated in TV, by saying popular tv phrases and Infomercial quotes. But we kind of already have that with Bumblebee who uses phrases from the radio to communicate. The only time I know of that Wreck-Gar didn't talk in TV phrases was in Transformers Animated, but there his character was more like a Transformers version of Weird Al, obviously because that's who they got to voice him "I'm Wreck-Gar! I dare to be stupid!" So we'll have to wait and see.

Also we got the Decepticons in action and based on the looks of it, it seems Barricade is actually leading his own gang. If that's the case then I was right when I predicted that they might give him the RiD2015 Steeljaw treatment because in Robots in Disguise, Steeljaw was a Decepticon that had a rivalry with Bumblebee and formed his own gang, or pack the show calls it since you know, Steeljaw is a wolf... terrible pun aside, I wonder who the green convoy is. The only Decepticon convoy I know of is Motormaster, but that isn't guaranteed since they did make Galvatron a truck when as far as I know, in other continuities he never turned into such a thing.

Once again apologies for the double post but to make it clear I only post if the information is new and I feel like it's worth posting, otherwise I would be posting frequently. XD Anyways very recent brand new news just came in for Transformers - The Last Knight. Laura Haddock on her Instagram has revealed that she will be joining the cast and based on how she's talking, she might be an Autobot. Though the question is which Autobot she'll be voicing.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 5:38 PM, Terriful said:

Hide contents

Yeah, I withdraw my comment. I learned that the leak came from the same people that leaked plot details about AOE and those were true and the second reason is... Squeaks confirmed.

So I guess that means the plot is true. *sigh* Okay I won't knock the plot until I at least see the trailers since this isn't the first time Medieval elements were placed in Transformers, the first to do that would be G1 with the episodes "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court" where Starscream, Rumble, Ravage, Ramjet,Spike, Hoist, and Warpath stumble into a cave that sends them back in time and then there was the episode "Madman's Paradise" where Daniel and Grimlock stumbles into a portal that transports them to a medieval-esque dimension called "Menonia." Funny enough both episodes featured wizards.

EDIT - Oh yeah all doubts have been erased, I'm fully convinced that is indeed the plot. Because it was right on the nail about Squeaks and his vehicle form. Whelp let's see how this turns out.

Squeeks has been officially revealed and he was not what I expected. He's an actual robot. Heh, well he seems alright though I feel like those eyes are staring into my soul.

1 hour ago, sonicgirl313 said:

Squeeks has been officially revealed and he was not what I expected. He's an actual robot. Heh, well he seems alright though I feel like those eyes are staring into my soul.

Yeah, I'm done with the movie series for the most part. Unless this movie makes 100% sense and doesn't suck, I'm done.

So on the tfw2005 forums brightened the picture of Megatron's headshot and we got to see what his head really looks like.

mLMkLV.jpg

So his head appears to be G1 inspired and the Cybertronian carvings on his head translate to "Megatron" and "Knight." So I guess it's official, Megatron is the last knight that the title refers to which makes sense since he and Optimus are brothers in this continuity.

By the way, do you think they're going back to Megatron is because how much people complained about Transformium and that was the only way Galvatron could transform, so they're getting rid of Transformium in this film which meant Galvatron could no longer be around?

Well good news for anyone who's a fan of Epps, Tyrese Gibson is confirmed to be retuning for Transformers - The Last Knight. So we got both Lennox and Epps back for this film but we're not sure what their story could be, they maybe could be trying to counteract Cemetery Wind when they heard how the organization was hunting down Autobots in hiding and wanted to put a stop to them since they're good allies with the Autobots. We'll have to wait and see until we get more information.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another actor has been added to the fold, Juila Kaiser is joining on the cast but based on her picture since she's with a makeup artist, it seems she will be playing a human, making the total of human characters to at least five, as for the other actors like Anthony Hopkin's and Laura Haddocks' roles are still unconfirmed but people believe they might be voicing Transformers since we hadn't seen any pictures of them on set. No to mention we still have unnamed Transformers with unconfirmed voice actor such as the VW Van, the motorcycle, the green convoy, and the truck with all the junk on it (There's also a black apache but no one sure if that is a transformers, same for a firetruck teased on Instagram.)

50 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

So tis came out

It looks so awesome, though it's a bit strange seeing Megatron vicious since currently in the comics he's now a Pacifist Autobot. Oh well, I'm definitely going to watch it, I just hope its plotline doesn't confuse me like the IDW comics, it's the reason why I gave up on the comics.

Another actor update again... yeah I know I would like more updates on the Autobots and Decepticons but alas they have been mostly been keeping them underwraps, well to help make this not about another actor, here's another confirmed Autobot. This is bit of old news but Crosshairs will be returning and here's an image of his new-ish car form.

L3vO3j.png

Well moving onto the actor news, Santiago Cabrera will be joining the TLK cast as a part of the mysterious military group we had seen in previous pictures and videos. Still have no idea what the group will be doing in the movie but my guess is maybe it's a group Lennox created to counter act Cemetery Wind.

Alright more TLK updates news and good news, it's not another actor update but rather an Autobot update. Yay! :D So a lot most likely so this coming but Drift has been confirmed and this time with a whole new paint job. Some of you may think that they decided now to make it more based on his Robots in Disguise 2015 counterpart but it turns out that they wanted to make him orange and black in the 4th movie but were unable to do so since the only type of car he was they were able to get at the time was black and blue.

On 6/27/2016 at 10:50 PM, sonicgirl313 said:

Well good news for anyone who's a fan of Epps, Tyrese Gibson is confirmed to be retuning for Transformers - The Last Knight. So we got both Lennox and Epps back for this film but we're not sure what their story could be, they maybe could be trying to counteract Cemetery Wind when they heard how the organization was hunting down Autobots in hiding and wanted to put a stop to them since they're good allies with the Autobots. We'll have to wait and see until we get more information.

That could make for an intriguing (for the Bayformers movies' standards, anyway) subplot / secondary narrative, in which the opposing beliefs on the two military teams as to whether they should continue to treat the Transformers as enemies or friends. I mean that in the sense of having the movie present valid points of analysis for both sides of the argument.

But knowing Michael Bay's work, he and the writers probably won't even punch the surface.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:19 PM, Gabe said:

That could make for an intriguing (for the Bayformers movies' standards, anyway) subplot / secondary narrative, in which the opposing beliefs on the two military teams as to whether they should continue to treat the Transformers as enemies or friends. I mean that in the sense of having the movie present valid points of analysis for both sides of the argument.

But knowing Michael Bay's work, he and the writers probably won't even punch the surface.

Well apparently they're still continuing the storyline with how the events of Detroit effected everyone based on a set photo where it shows part of Detroit is still destroyed with posters showing their hate toward the Autobots. If Joblo leak is correct it could explain why Optimus wants to revive Cybertron with most of humanity still wanting to slaughter them over devastating events which in hindsight was their own fault for trying to send away the Autobots which gave the Decepticons the opportunity to attack. Maybe I was right with that guess about Lennox.

OMNmjD.jpg

So in TLK news the staff showed off props of energon in bottles that is to be used by Isabela Moner's character. My guess is that she uses the energon to take care of Squeeks. Speaking of Squeeks, they also showed a picture of a ILM render of him, possibly leaning toward two possibilities, either A. Squeeks really can transform despite his bizarre design saying otherwise or B. Bay wanted something done with Squeeks that couldn't be done with the physical prop.

L3XOga.png

Probably won't be the case in the movie, but in other continuities green Energon is Transformer steroids. So that unsightly little shit owned by Isabel whatever's character (Sari-I'm-Not-Sari) could be strong enough to punch out Megatron after a whiff of the stuff. Stupider things have happened in this series, especially to our poor lovable rogue.

So, who's excited for Titans Return? Any figures you guys plan to get?

6 hours ago, ~J~ said:

Probably won't be the case in the movie, but in other continuities green Energon is Transformer steroids. So that unsightly little shit owned by Isabel whatever's character (Sari-I'm-Not-Sari) could be strong enough to punch out Megatron after a whiff of the stuff. Stupider things have happened in this series, especially to our poor lovable rogue.

So, who's excited for Titans Return? Any figures you guys plan to get?

Probably Blaster since I recalled seeing him on Hasbro's Transformer Toy Fair display. My brother wants Fortress Maximus just for the sole fact that he's going to be huge. Also why are they calling them Titanmasters anyway, originally there names were Headmasters. It can't be because they lost the rights because I hadn't heard of anything else called Headmasters.

Whelp, Bay did it. He managed to get the dog adopted thanks to him including her in The Last Knight.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27601859&amp

• Thumbs Up 2

Well Barricade has been officially confirmed even though we already figured that by those snapshots. Anyways here's Barricade's official announcement and here we get a better look at his new alt mode.