Tiller

NYCC teaser for Beast Hunters, the 3rd season of TFP:

Also, some pics of the big scary guy's toy:

NYCC12-Transformers-Prime-Beast-Hunters-003_1349911211.jpg

NYCC12-Transformers-Prime-Beast-Hunters-009_1349911211.jpg

NYCC12-Transformers-Prime-Beast-Hunters-016_1349911240.jpg

NYCC12-Transformers-Prime-Beast-Hunters-025_1349911256.jpg

Looks pretty fuckin rad.

Just so people know, that guy is called Predaking. He's reportedly a new pricepoint, one larger than a Voyager, and he will also be available in smaller sizes. Oh and most of the scenes are reused from Season 1.

But yeah this looks good.

Edited by The Kinky Kabuto

I will rage if that isn't Trypticon.

Well, Trypticon was reformatted as the Nemesis, the Decepticon's warship so... It's not really possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, Trypticon was reformatted as the Nemesis, the Decepticon's warship so... It's not really possible.

IstillthinkMegatronwasanidiotfornotrepairingTrypticonImeanhowcouldyounotwantaGozillaSpaceshiprobot.

So who is Predaking again?

Apparently the leader of this new faction, from what I gather.

If you mean his namesake, he's dubbed after a G1 Combiner composed of beastformers. The new guy has somewhat similar colors to the old character with the orange and black.

According to NYCC 2012, Predaking is the leader of its own faction. The popular and ever-known PREDACONS

There's also toys for a few Predacons from the show, like Lazorback and others which I can't remember so far.

@Johny The Batman Not yet, but maybe Starscream's sweet dance moves will tide you over until then:

Edited by The Zappy Zekrom

So Starscream killed his clone extracted his T-Cog and then left the corpse around so he could have someone to talk to?

Oh well. The episode was hilarious anyway.

that new episode had me laughing out loud, especially when Megatron throws the grunt off the ship and it's a Car LOL!

brilliant.

Also when Starscream mimics Optimus when he's talking slow, oh man, good episode!

• Thumbs Up 4

Eh, it was pretty good, but the signing sounded a little off the beat and bad sometimes. I'd love to see this song sung by a better singer.

Props for the effort though.

Edited by Zero

it is a fan effort you know, not done by pros, it was really good for an inexperienced artist!

• Thumbs Up 2

Has anyone seen the latest preview yet? Sound's like we're going into Starscream's head...............