Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

I posted that earlier, but dancing Starscream will never get old. I wonder how Dreadwing and the Insecticons will welcome treat SS though. Maybe it'll cause DW's defection maybe?

Is the new episode on YouTube yet?

Yeah and I suggest you skip it. It's another clip show episode. dry.png

Yeah and I suggest you skip it. It's another clip show episode. dry.png

Well, I do have to watch every episode because.....I just want to.

Where can I find the episode?

Edited by The Eggster

Thanks! That part where Starscream does bellydance hip rotations should be a GIF. NOW.

Also, apparently that Youtube user is taking down all the TF Prime episodes that he has uploaded (Season 1 and 2) and is doing Season 3 on a different channel. Dammit, anywhere else I can find Season 1 and 2 episodes?

Edited by The Eggster

This episode was mega-dissapointing imo, which is pretty sad considering that Prime has been at it's peak since Smokescreen was introduced.

I think this episode was more focusing on character building in the Decepticon ranks, giving the bad dudes some screen time.

However we haven't seen the kids in a while... weird that. I think Dreadwing is going to go off the deep end in the future after learning of his brother's fate, seems Starscream doesn't realize the shit he's in right now, but i was surprised Megatron is letting Scream back into his ranks after all his undoing's heavily outweigh his positives... I think Megatron is finally realizing he can't do it alone and he needs all the help he can get to take on team Prime.

This may be filler, so i'm guessing the next episodes are going to be focusing on something big.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this episode was more focusing on character building in the Decepticon ranks, giving the bad dudes some screen time.

However we haven't seen the kids in a while... weird that. I think Dreadwing is going to go off the deep end in the future after learning of his brother's fate, seems Starscream doesn't realize the shit he's in right now, but i was surprised Megatron is letting Scream back into his ranks after all his undoing's heavily outweigh his positives... I think Megatron is finally realizing he can't do it alone and he needs all the help he can get to take on team Prime.

This may be filler, so i'm guessing the next episodes are going to be focusing on something big.

27326855d1350689509-episode-50-patch-discusion-dreadwing.jpg

And no kids is a good thing.

Anyway rewatching I should've guessed it would be filler, but it was pretty entertaining to watch (especially Knockout; season 2 has not been kind to him). I was just hoping that DW would have a larger role than just popping in during the last 5 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 3

And no kids is a good thing.

Maybe, but it`s kinda weird for them to just go away..............

Maybe, but it`s kinda weird for them to just go away..............

We got an explanation for Raf at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know Transformers are supposed to be about giant battling robots that transform into vehicles, but the human characters weren't exactly bad in this particular series, they're tolerable (even Miko once you get used to her) and have played vital role in the series, however i think the director is clearly focusing on the Autobots & Decepticons as a whole now they have the means to save Cybertron in their grasp, it's their fight now... and Prime and Megs knows it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Starscream is starting to remind me more and more of the Joker every time I see him nowadays tongue.png he's the best character in my opinion, and the most likable villain...

So what do you guys think of the blatant whoring-out of Bumblebee we've been getting since 2007? sleep.png

Edited by -The Penguin-

More Bumblebee isn't a bad thing... However i like how they've kept the continuity of his voice box being broken since Bay's movies... i mean he has a busted voice box in Fall of Cybertron, Now Prime?

I don't know, it's just that he seems to get so many figures, most of which aren't really that great.

The Leader Class Ironhide from Dark of the Moon is fucking glorious, same for the Human Alliance figures ('cept Barricade, he was a bit disappointing). They really up their game when they want to... Like I say, I've not been paying as much attention to Prime as the other series' (not gonna lie, the movies kind of diminished my interest a little), have there been any HA figures for Prime? They tend to be the best ones for some reason...

I think there is a Human Alliance Prime, but i'm not interested in Bay's formers one bit, i'll stick to G1 and the Game Canon than those ugly monstrosities.

I honestly don't know what they were thinking half of the time with the Cutlery-DrawerFormers, I mean seriously, look at some of these ugly-ass motherfuckers:

Rotf-starscream-2.jpg

Would you guess in a million years that this is Starscream?

469900-devastator__1_.jpg

I mean, what the fuck even is this thing? He looks like he needs put to sleep for fuck's sake! And don't even get me started on his Constructicrotch... what the hell was going on in these people's minds? Why does Devastator have nuts?!? D:

Edited by -The Penguin-
  • Thumbs Up 3

Because Bay has total disregard for anything he touches as long as he can make big explosions and amazing CGI. He paid no attention to Transformer Canon in all of his movies, nothing made sense from a Transformer Fan's POV.

I actually... don't mind the first bayformer movie, but 2 and 3 are fucking horrendous.

Growing up with the animated movie and the G1 cartoon pretty much set me up for the Transformer Canon, seeing none (not even a little) in Bay's movies seriously killed me inside.

Bayformers bastardized the characters so much, like Optimus is just a mindless killing machine, Megatron is just... there, Starscream is a spittery cowardly mess, Shockwave constantly seemed to forget he was in the movie... it really fucked up a lot of the villains, I can't believe we went from TFA Shockwave, the most badass Decepticon ever, to DOTM Shockwave, who was more of a prop than a character. And Starscream is my favorite character, so seeing him die so pathetically to Sam of all people was downright offensive...

*sigh* here i go...

Movie 1 - Megatron was killed by Sam, Brawl was killed by a generic soldier the only cool parts in the movie was Blackout decimating the army base, Bumblebee's Duel with Barricade, Optimus severely crushing Bone Crusher and Jazz's showdown with Megatron.

Movie 2 - ....what the FUCK was this train wreck? Soundwave (one of the most popular characters in Transformers history) reduced to an orbiting satellite with a god awful voice, Sam makes out with a Transformer, Sam's mother is the most annoying over the top piece of shit in that movie i literally walked out the cinema screening when she acts on when she takes the drugs. Wheelie annoyed the hell out of me, Prime dies as a bastardization to the original animated movie, Megatron is a useless piece of fuck in this movie and is even more cowardly than Starscream, breaking his character in half... The whole movie is setting us up to meet this reckoning force known as the Fallen (one of the original Prime's) he comes to Earth, Sam revives Optimus with the Matrix of leadership (because obvious plot device) Optimus equips parts of Jetfire and kills the Fallen in less than 3 minutes.... ok.

Movie 3 - refuse to watch it, seeing what he's done to Shockwave... i can't bring myself to watch it.

• Thumbs Up 1