Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4 / Xbox One)

Jango

In recent news, the official poster showed up at a store:

Spoiler

Eh50D-tWAAIUC8H.png

Only spoiling it because it confirms the presence of

Spoiler

Feminine Tropy

alongside N. Tropy as a new character.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fake Coco is neat, but this multiplayer mode looks pretty meh. It seems like just a tacked on mode that most people will only play for like five minutes or something.

Honestly, I kind of wish they would've just used the time on something else instead of tacking on a multiplayer mode for the hell of it. Reminds me of Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated just throwing on that random hoard mode.

Fake Coco looks.....quite underwhelming all things considered. I really do how that the whole "fake version" thing doesn't become a trend. Takes away from the special solo value of Fake Crash if I'm to be honest, and it's mostly just the characters with big eyebrows and wacky teeth.

It's sad that this is not actually a head to head split screen battle mode like SA2 Battle. Looks pretty meh honestly. And wow, TFB certainly dropped the ball with Fake Crash and Coco. They look just like their original selves with minor changes here and there. Fake Crash is a estabilshed character, but here, it just looks like Crash using fake teeth and eyebrowns, not the actual Fake Crash. See, even the icons are just slightly photoshoped versions of the originals, smh. I also expected you could at least use the many costumes the game has in multiplayer mode, but it doesn't seem to be the case...

Tfw Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant not only had full co-op, but allowed the second player to play as Coco, instead of just the same character with thick eyebrows and fake teeth.

28 minutes ago, Your Vest Friend said:

So what we're saying is that it's really Fake Fake Crash?

More so that it looks like Crash doing a bad cosplay, compared to the actual real Fake Crash.

Yep, I just dodged some spoilers, the full game is already out and about on YouTube (fucking Profasia-whatever).

I also unfollowed the Reddit page, unfollowed Crash, TfB, etc on IG and I won't watch YouTube while signed in either. 

I didn't minded spoilers for NST, but this is actually a new game, so yeah. See ya on Friday!

29 minutes ago, Your Vest Friend said:

*Manages to see a spoiler for the game*

That's it, Imma get the soap.

Oh, was it that level name?

6 minutes ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Oh, was it that level name?

I know nothing about a level name. I'm referring to actual dialogue

Did the game decide to gun for 12+/E10 for the sake of letting Dingodile run loose with language compared to a lower rating? Because man the guy makes Shadow look reserved. I'll need a hydraulic washer, not just soap.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

We have the ingame Crash Dance

Ah yes, they finally brought back the pelvic thrust.

There's a trophy for not only unlocking all relics, but unlocking all platinum relics.

Well, fuck getting this platinum then.

20 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

CrystalBlazier found the Spyro cameo. 

In that same place,

Spoiler

Crunch's name is also spelled out with magnets on the fridge.