antyep

Sonic and Tails R

20 hours ago, iambitter21 said:

it was him who voiced that cop? whoa, even the some of the officials are getting into this.

Some officials?  It has a lot of official VAs Did you forget that two of three major characters are voiced by their VAs?  Ok.,Ryan is former but Eggman is voiced by none other than Mike Pollock.And he’s in this  from the very beginning. 

On 6/30/2020 at 3:09 AM, antyep said:

So I heard that Pollock doesn’t like doing Eggman voices unless Sega gives him the okay. If that’s true then how did Emi got Pollock aboard?

Emi worked  with him at Big’s Big Fishing Adventure. I’m pretty sure they sre friends ( as well as with  Ryan). So I’m pretty sure that Doc made an exception.  Besides can tou imagine someone else foing his part?

On 6/30/2020 at 3:09 AM, antyep said:

Listenedto episodes 2 and 3...yeah I don't think I'm the audience for this. I'm not thrilled with Eggman's frankly kinda bland portrayal I think Emi overestimated how exciting listening to Sonic running or the sound effects of the Chaos Emerald reforming actually are.

I'm also not happy about Amy being portrayed as a stalker who snaps at Tails to keep out of her talking  to Sonic.

I'm happy for Adventure era fans to have something like this but I don't think it's my thing.