Awoo.

New game Ideas?

Eternal EX

I think a Knuckles Beat'em up game would be kinda cool.

Either that, or a game starring Silver, with gameplay similar to The Force Unleashed, (Which in itself was similar to Silver's gameplay minus being able to move while moving objects around.)

Please note that I'm not referring to story, I just think those would be cool games gameplay-wise.

Either that, or a game starring Silver, with gameplay similar to The Force Unleashed, (Which in itself was similar to Silver's gameplay minus being able to move while moving objects around.)
I think Silver would be a great character for a simple platformer-puzzle game on the DS or Wii where you use the Wiimote or Stylus to control his powers.

• 4 weeks later...

I was daydreaming up an idea for Big. If I could actually make a video game, these ideas would be worth something.

But I can't yet, so I'll post here.

Big's Pole Adventure! (After Pole's Big Adventure, except the Big is the star, along with his fishing pole.)

Ideally it'd be a 2D platformer with click or stylus functionality, focusing on Big and Froggy getting Chaos Emeralds.

Big would move like the following -

Jump into a ball, making the game appear more "Sonic" and avoiding the clumsiness of a huge cat leaping around.

A spin-dash styled move, only Big would charge a small distance with his fishing rod out front like a jousting lance.

A high jump move, where Big uses his flexible pole like a pogo stick, also an attack.

And a projectile stylus move, where Big uses his pole and fishing line like a bow to launch Froggy at objects and enemies.

I'm thinking either Big would set out for some reason and collect the Emeralds through special stages, or through some coincidence Big would find them at the beginning of the game, so the adventure is about "Super Big". That sounded kind of silly, so I decided Froggy would be a better candidate for the Emeralds' power. I thought it'd be funny if someone like Nack the Weasel had stolen all the Emeralds, but then crashed his airbike somewhere, which leads to Big finding them just lying around.

Big and Super Froggy would have some other moves like a rapid fire Froggy bow, or the ability to ride Super Froggy around.

I realized that the two are pretty much a Banjo-Kazooie duo, if you use both of them in their moves. There would be a lot of visual comedy, like shooting a frog like an arrow, pogo-sticking on the fishing pole, or a huge cat riding a frog. A funny idle animation would be Big sitting down to enjoy a fish sandwich, just a whole fish between two pieces of bread.

It couldn't be as fast as Sonic, obviously. But he would have a decent speed, and faster when riding Froggy. I thought he could use his pole to tote objects around, and gameplay would focus more on manipulating your environment like a Wario game, in addition to collecting rings and other good things Sonical. This all came to me before sleep yesterday. Any thoughts?

Edited by Badnikz

• 6 years later...