Awoo.

What is your favorite sonic vocal track?

iambitter21

what sonic vocal track makes you wanna jam to the beat the most? I have a soft spot for endless possibilities (close second), live and learn, open your heart and sonic heroes, but my downright favorite track is reach for the goddamn stars. Good lord, this song just slaps, from the intro, to the chorus and alllll the way to the ending, (oh boy I wished the story was just as good). I will always cherish it for all of time, I could play that song forever if I wanted to, but then again, sonic is filled with a lot of good vocal tracks that I could waste myself away with. anyways how about you guys?

• Thumbs Up 1

His World for me. I just love it, and I adore the instrumental of it during the final boss fight.

What I'm Made Of for me!

Such an empowering yet sinister rock anthem for a grand finale, surpassing even Open Your Heart and Live and Learn. It also set a standard for later Crush 40 songs like With Me. I also adore Knuckles' SA2 stage themes, would absolutely love to have them back as a signature Knux leitmotif.

For the newer vocal songs, i think some of Forces' stage tracks, like Fighting Onward (Space Port) are great! Too bad the other tracks aside from maybe Fist Bump and Fading World don't really do it for me.

-"Catch Me If You Can" (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity remix) - Better than the original in every single way.

- "With Me" - One of the hypest songs from the series. I may not be the biggest fan of Sonic and the Black Knight (I hate to use the Wiimote and motion controls with non-casual games), but I will admit that the music is awesome. 

- Sonic R's entire soundtrack - Because I love anything and everything Eurobeat.

- "Toot Toot Sonic Warrior" / "Sonic Boom" - Both songs are great and memorable openings for Sonic CD.

- "Fly to the Freedom" - My most played Sonic song. I love everything about it. 

-"Throw It All Away" - I didn't like this song at first, but it slowly grew on me after replaying SA2 last year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Knight Of The Wind.  A very good theme for a very good Sonic game(I would've loved traditional controls but it was an awesome game regardless).

Live and Learn. It's just the absolute best, from start to finish. Many of the other Crush 40 tracks and other legendary tracks from all eras do come close, but Live and Learn is number 1 for me, even if by a small margin.