• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

New levels, huh? Need to try 'em out, but we've no XBOX Live, and I haven't even a clue on how to download most of them (I could look it up, but I'm too lazy at the moment) May give it a go, if I ever get the chance to. Somehow...

What Chun-nan??

Why not classic stages built from scracth on the Hedgehog Engine??

Oh well... there could be something behind this release and maybe they're trying if alot of people downloads it they could release a remake of some of the classic stages. We can all wait and see.

New levels, huh? Need to try 'em out, but we've no XBOX Live, and I haven't even a clue on how to download most of them (I could look it up, but I'm too lazy at the moment) May give it a go, if I ever get the chance to. Somehow...

This. Downloadable content and me don't mix. Stopid 360-in-room-miles-away-from-phone-line...

Haven't added points yet, but I just fanboyishly and frantically carted my Xbox into the front room (where my phone line is... stupid no-wireless-built-into-360...) and this definately exists in the UK, I can confirm that.

I just need to get some points later and I'll be frothing at the mouth with new Sonicness once again.

I don't even have the game, but that's great news. They're mostly daytime stages, too. But Chun-Nan was probably easier to lay out than an actual new stage, for the above question. That makes sense to me.

They dropped a few hints at downloadable content, it's good to see Sega support their product like this.

So anyone think they're full levels or just some kinda short mission pack? Because some of the secondary Sonic missions are like a minute long. <_<

Edited by Badnikz

OMG, their already up? With the news of Japanese PSN getting them this morning but no sign of the UK I assumed we'd be waiting a little while. Will definitely check them out in a bit once my wife's done with the TV.

New stages? Colour me... surprised. Will they treat the game world's other regions the same? This might tempt me (when there's a game drought) to get back into the game. Too much to play first though.

The game also got an update. It fixes the mission counts in chun-nan and empire city. It also makes the water in the unused Adabat night area visible but static. It also managed to fix some of the lag issues. I will get this DLC sometime later ni the month and upload some vids.

EDIT:It's confirmed now, Adabat runs really smoothly now! I am playing the level atm and it is fun to go through. Barely any slowdowns right now.

Edited by Nights

Wow, how completely random and unexpected. o.0; Man, I hope I have enough MS Points >.< I doubt it. *explodes from impatience*

I hope they keep this up!!

There's a patch too for Adabat and Shamar. Apparantly it fixes the glitch of being not able to get up after a Titan jumps + shockwave knocks you miles away on Werehog too (most people prolly know what I mean) Can anyone confirm what Adabat is like now?

Oh, and, I don't have enough MS Points, and won't have any until tomorrow... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU.

Edited by SuperLink

Well I've purchased the DLC and had a go at the first Sonic stage and after playing part through I am very disapointed. It's basically just a Hard Mode version of the normal Sonic stage and boy is it hard.. If the rest of the stages(which I dont haev time to test right now) are like this, it's basically just Hard Mode. Sucks they'd do this after they already did it with Sonic 06's DLC.

Well there are 4 new day stages, so one of them will have to be different right...? Still, really pissed off about this... they shouldn't disguise it like that FFS.

Edited by SuperLink

HUELEN10 here. I got it, I played it, and I loved it!

Here is the scoop!

DAYTIME

Act 1-2: This is Act 1, but hard.

Act 2-2: This is LIKE Act 2, but different enough and HARD HARD HARD. Good God, I cannot beat this for the life of me!

Act 4: It is Act 3 in setting only. This is all-new and reminds me of Empire City's 2nd Act. Awesome level. ALL NEW

Act 5. It is a 4 lap water race. It is very fun, but suffers from "adabat syndrome" if you know what I mean. ALL NEW

NIGHTTIME

Act 1-2: Don't be fooled, this is about 90 percent new. Big surprises will await!

Act 3: Werehog on the sides of the great wall? Hell Yes! ALL NEW

Basically, if you want a good werehog pak, some nice daytime fun, and are willing to shell out 250 MS, then you might look into getting this. I have no regrets myself. This is REAL DLC, not Sonic 06 unlock keys.

You pick the Acts from the level select, and the initial load of the game is about 1-2 seconds longer after getting this DLC.

The rest of the DLC sounds a little intersting. I'm still disapointed about them just making some of the old acts harder with more enemy placements etc... Will give the rest of them a try after work tonight.

Thanks for the info HUELEN10 ;)

Wow... Frickin' awesome. Kinda sucks that there aren't any new regions added, but its cool that the Abadat stage has fixed framerate and there are actually new acts for Chun-Nan, including ones that are brand new. Sweet!

I believe someone on the previous page said they're only on the Act Select menu.

Drool.....

New stuff for my Unleashed is always a win. Can't wait to se if PSN has the required goods when I get home.

I've heard that PSN is getting it soon in Japan, so it'll probably come soon to the other regions, as well.

Wii owners... Tough luck. That's all you're getting, unless they re-release the game for Wii with new content.

Wow, the werehog's stages are short but very cool but the day stages... this is not hard mode but invincible mode !

I've just finished Act 2.2 with a C rank but I'm very happy after what I had to do to get it...